Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Rate this episode:
10! 0 0%
9 0 0%
8 0 0%
7 1 25.00%
6 2 50.00%
5 1 25.00%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1... :( 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/10/09, 04:23 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Dragon Knight Episode #27: "Attack of the No-Men"

Let's just hope this episode isn't quite as stupid as the title or the preview indicates...
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/09, 03:11 PM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Oh my God, I HATE Kit. He clearly sees that the entire Mirror Monster fight is a setup, and fights anyway. What the hell was that? And even if he was worried about letting the thing survive, why in the world would you transform back afterward? Run away.

At least the Wrath guy is a good actor. I actually believe him as Xaviax, which is no easy feat given O'Leary's performance. Would help if Len actually called his character by name, since he was Len's Mr. Miyagi, and all...
Old 10/10/09, 05:43 PM   #3
Tendou
Ranger In Training

I know the nerd part was clearly aimed at the target audience so I am not going to criticize it. Xaviax's new form is great and the fight was pretty good. I am glad that they are using Wrath's teleportation abilities.

I don't dislike Kit. I don't think he really had any other choice, but to fight the Mirror Monster. I do agree that he should have run, but hey he needs to be captured in order to be saved by Len and Kase. Can't wait for the next episode. I believe it is the most recent episode to be aired in the world.
Old 10/10/09, 05:51 PM   #4
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

I'm glad that Contract Beasts and Advent Cards are used more often than in previous episodes, but other than that I don't have much to say.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/09, 06:21 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the direction the show has taking since Kit decided not to take Xaviax's offer. It just seems like a lot of the mystery behind Xaviax's plot was lost then. This new government plot has potential, but I am not completely sure about it. But there are still quite a few episodes left. And I will be able to judge better when I see where they take this.

Wraith is interesting. I am not thrilled with the temporay loss of O'leary. I assume this Wraith is a parallel version of Len's mentor. I hope we get more back story on both versions. We still don't know why Xaviax drained him.

I agree Kit was foolish to depower so quickly. The only defense I have for it ( besides matching the footage) was that he was very tired after the fight with the monster. How did "No Men" get the monster in the first place?

Why did Len run from Xaviax? Was the fight too much for him? They also didn't show how Kase got away from Strike. Perhaps this was cut for time.

I think the scene where Len introduces Kase to Maya and friends was too quick. Len was too calm about finding out Kit has been captured. I suppose they didn't have a lot of time since Xaviax was on the loose.

The nerd stuff was fine for comic relief. Its not like Dragon Knight overdoes the corney stuff. And it actually makes sense that Trent has friend's like this. Given the hints to his dungoen and dragon hobby.

I thought the scene with Maya and Walsh was pretty well done. Nice to see Mechille come clean with Maya. The twist with her as a government agent made her a more interesting character. The character has been interesting from the beginning though.

I thought the episode was enjoyable. Just maybe a step down from what we we're getting before Kit turned down Xaviax. But again I need to see where this all goes.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/09, 07:26 PM   #6
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou View Post
I do agree that he should have run, but hey he needs to be captured in order to be saved by Len and Kase.
This attitude is what makes writers think such work is acceptable.
Old 10/10/09, 10:04 PM   #7
mbozzo
Power Ranger

'Attack Of The No Men' is a fair episode. Kit get captured by goverment agents who don't trust him. He escaped briefy but get captured again after defeating a 'mirror monster'. The Rider battle was great. This battle ended in a stalemate. I can't wait to se the battle between the Riders and the No Men.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/11/09, 01:01 PM   #8
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
This attitude is what makes writers think such work is acceptable.
I was just being sarcastic. You are right though.
Post New ThreadReply