Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/27/14, 06:38 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Does Alyssa count as Pink?

If they did a Forever Pink, would you use Ayssa?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/14, 09:45 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Does Alyssa count as Pink?

No I wouldn't since she's a White Ranger.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 11:23 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

I'd cheat and include her unless I ran out of room. Especially if this was done after Wild Force. It actually might be hard to include her now since there have been so many Pink Rangers now. But I would not disqualify her.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 11:24 AM   #4
Dic Dubber
Ranger In Training

I guess she would be the only woman in Forever White. But you would have to use some Silver Rangers to fill out the team.
Dic Dubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 11:28 AM   #5
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

The Alien White Ranger was female. So there would be at least two female White Rangers.

With so many Pinks to choose from and the fact that she wasn't Pink I'd leave Alyssa out. If this was done after WF I might use her like PRX.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 11:56 AM   #6
Starlight Starbrite
Power Ranger

Ayssa is diffinitly out as Pink. She isn't a Pink Ranger. Where does it stop if you include her?

Do you use Tori too then? There was no Pink in NS either.
Starlight Starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 12:34 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I'd cheat and include her unless I ran out of room. Especially if this was done after Wild Force. It actually might be hard to include her now since there have been so many Pink Rangers now. But I would not disqualify her.
I would only include her due to her pink outlines if you needed an extra Ranger like they did with Eric in "Forever Red" since they wanted 10 Red Rangers and they only had 9 Red Ranger powers at the time.

Right now let's say you want 20 Pink Rangers for a "Forever Pink" then we would have a problem since not all seasons have Pink Rangers.

1. Kimberly as MMPPR
  2. Kat as Zeo
  3. Robot Pink Turbo (Robot Cassie)
  4. Cassie as Space
  5. Pink Galaxy (could be either Kendrix or Karone)
  6. Dana as Lightspeed
  7. Jen as Time Force
  8. Syd as SPD
  9. Vida as Mystic Force
  10. Rose as Overdrive
  11. Mia as Samurai
  12. Emma as Megaforce
We would only have 12 Pink Rangers for a 20 Pink Ranger appearance so I would personally combine female "Whites" and "females Blues" into this so it would add up to 4 which would make it be 16 and I would pick 4 select Yellow Rangers as well so it's more of a "Forever Female" type of reunion instead of it just being a "Forever Pink" kind of reunion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dic Dubber View Post
I guess she would be the only woman in Forever White. But you would have to use some Silver Rangers to fill out the team.
No she wouldn't be and yes you could use some Silver Rangers for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
The Alien White Ranger was female. So there would be at least two female White Rangers.

With so many Pinks to choose from and the fact that she wasn't Pink I'd leave Alyssa out. If this was done after WF I might use her like PRX.
Exactly Delphine was another White Ranger as you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight Starbrite View Post
Ayssa is diffinitly out as Pink. She isn't a Pink Ranger. Where does it stop if you include her?

Do you use Tori too then? There was no Pink in NS either.
True but if you want an episode that features a "Forever Pink" type of deal but you want more than 13 Rangers (counting Dino Charge into this) then you would have a problem since you would only have 13 Pink Rangers to use.

Also like you said there was no Pink Ranger in Ninja Storm but there also weren't any Pink Rangers in Wild Force, Dino Thunder, Jungle Fury or RPM.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 02:46 PM   #8
Lord Leo
Ranger In Training

If they did a special like this they wouldn't have to use 20 Rangers just to use them. Its actually eaiser to use Pink in a special like this to Red. Since there are so many more Reds to chose from. And there are far less pinks. There is no need to use Alyssa.
Lord Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 08:45 PM   #9
Destiny Defeated
Power Ranger

Alyssa was such a downer after the great Pink Ranger we got in Time Force. Alyssa was too passive and her super student routine was unrealistic. It was disapointing to see PR have a typical Pink Ranger fade into the background after you had Jen as leader. And make no mistake Alyssa was white but she was in Pink Ranger role. At least we had Taylor as a strong female. But even she took a back seat to Cole after.a few episodes.
Destiny Defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply