Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/11/16, 12:00 PM   #11
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Default Re: Why didn't Gosei wake up sooner?

Only if Tommy is the leader of the dumb Rangers.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/16, 12:01 PM   #12
Lord Leo
Ranger In Training

Leo needs to be on that team too lol.
Lord Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/16, 12:02 PM   #13
Itzy Bitzy Carter
Power Ranger

Carter too guys. Don't leave me out of this.
Itzy Bitzy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/16, 12:05 PM   #14
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Lol. We should form a support group for fans that have to deal with hated Alpha Male Rangers. But I guess we will have to settle for a usergroup.

On the hexagon thing. I hate it because it again makes Tonmy more than he should be. He is just a former Ranger not some God. Its bad enough he was in DT to steal the spotlight from the Rangers that year. Tommy doesn't need a new mythology that makes him the secret star of the show. I am fine witb Gosei in the role. Even if Super Megaforce sucked.
Old 09/13/16, 08:54 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan View Post
It just makes things more confusing. Tommy should have been the mentor. I know that was probably impossible for them to pull off behind the scenes.
I don't think it makes things confusing at all plus Billy could've been the new Zordon as well if they had wanted him to be they just wanted to give Tommy the extra focus because of his fan popularity also the Phantom Ranger could've been the new Zordon as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge View Post
Gosei never said he was the new Zordon. Just that he was his protege. I always thought the whole Hexagon thing was far fetched.
exactly on both counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Mia View Post
I just don't like that part where the Rangers were supposed to have a civil war.
yea that's the part of it that I don't like about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
On the hexagon thing. I hate it because it again makes Tonmy more than he should be. He is just a former Ranger not some God. Its bad enough he was in DT to steal the spotlight from the Rangers that year. Tommy doesn't need a new mythology that makes him the secret star of the show. I am fine witb Gosei in the role. Even if Super Megaforce sucked.
while you're right about the Hexagon thing he did not steal the spotlight from anyone while he was in Dino Thunder exactly what show were you watching? Must've been a different one than the one that was televised and technically they were already starting to write Tommy into the new Zordon as of Forever Red with or without his other later appearances from Dino Thunder and Super Megaforce.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/16, 06:17 PM   #16
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Tommy should have just been a background character in DT. Yet he gets to be the mentor and powerful Fourth Ranger. Everything revovles around him. His fued with Zeltrax and estrangement from Anton. Even when JDF was not on the set, the whole show was dedicated to him being stuck in morphed form. That whole arch was terrible.
Old 09/18/16, 06:21 PM   #17
Captain Mutiny
Power Ranger

DT did a great job with ballencing Tommy and the new Rangers. The show was more about the newbies than Tommy most of the time. The stuck morph stuff was annoying but neccessary since JDF had an extra brake in his deal. DT was written so old school fans would get satisfaction but so the new fans would still be able to enjoy the season just as it is. Dr. Oliver both works as a returning fan favorite and new character for the season. Just in case anyone saw Tommy for the first time here.
Captain Mutiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/16, 06:27 PM   #18
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Too bad the DT Rangers were written like a bunch of punks. I didn't think it was possible to have dumber Ranges than the Winds. Tommy should have stripped them of their powers and started from scratch. The Dino Gems suckd at picking Rangers.

Tommy was the only decent part of the season. Even though he was miscast as a paleontologist.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/16, 06:30 PM   #19
Mega Mission
Comic Relief

I thought DinoThunder was awesome. Almost as good as Megaforce. I loved having Tommy back to mentor the future Rangers. Who were great btw. They captured the modern essence of MMPR like characters. The main villain was a lot scarier than Rita though lol.
Mega Mission is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply