Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/23/17, 11:11 PM   #31
RJ Wolf Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel: Episode 01 - "Return of the Prism"

I really liked Brody and the story-line of him being captured. It was cool to have him finally escape an become a Power Ranger. I really like Sara so far, even though we haven't had much time with her. She just seems interesting. The new Blue is hard to read but I don't hate him either. They left me wanting more at the end which is a good thing for first episodes.
RJ Wolf Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/17, 01:44 PM   #32
fryguy81
Putty Patroller

First episode was real good. An interesting start with the dad being a red ranger before Brody. I really was hoping the blue ranger would have that top hat while morphed.
Not entirely certain if hover boards are normal tech or if Sarah is just a genius engineer and why she's going to school instead of making a mint on her tech.

The monsters are pretty well designed and I nearly died from laughter when Galvanax hip-checked young Brody away from the prism.

It's nice to see Kelson again now in the role of Mick. He brings the old charm and the shape changing stuff really came out of nowhere but is ridiculous in a good way.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
fryguy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/17, 03:39 PM   #33
SPD Emergency
Comic Relief

I must admit to having an affection for Kelson's performances. They often steal the show. The only one I didn't like was Norg. But he didn't have much to work with there. Its good to see him close to human form.
SPD Emergency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/17, 09:03 PM   #34
Ninja Brody
Putty Patroller

An Amazing beginning! It was bad ass how Brody survived captivity and got to escape to become a Ranger. I wonder what Aiden has been up to all these years?
Ninja Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply