Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/01/12, 11:20 AM   #1
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Default Unintentionally seeing something PR related

Does anyone see anything related to PR around anywhere other then these forums and when you watch them on TV/Other Forms etc?

For me... I found it kinda coincidental when I went to a Lecture on Market Value and a Slide about Disney Selling PR popped up on the Screen. The Lecturer spent about 3-4 minutes confused because he seemed quite surprised that PR was even still around. Of course he decided to fill us in the next week and even went to great lengths to tell us how popular MMPR was in it's day and how much money it was worth back then.

I was of course sitting on the side telling myself how I knew all of this already.

I also had another run-in shortly after. I got into a game about 1-2 months ago called Drawception where someone writes a phrase, and the someone has to draw that phrase, and then someone gives that picture a description and it continues on like that). Of course, On my First Day, I get a description asking me to draw "Green Power Ranger Holds Severed Arm". and as you'd probably expect, I laughed my ass off for about 2-3 minutes before I actually attempted to draw it. It failed horribly (looks like it was drawn by a 2 year old, but the next person was able to describe it perfectly.

So... Has anyone else had experiences like this? Guess you could call them unintentional PR Experiences?
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply