Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/10/02, 05:46 PM   #1
ForeverBlue
Power Ranger

Default poweranimal's confession

This is what shadowzord said:

Okay this is really difficult. But uh yeah.. here it goes. I AM GINGAMAX!! But I think pretty much of you already knew that. Why am I telling you this? Not to brag, because I know upset most of you are about this.

I would've posted this at PRC where more people go, but well I'm banned.. and I trust your guys' enthusiasm to spread the word.

Basically, I am trying to appoligize and it's not as easy as you might imagine. I wanted to appoligize for the PRC incident and even for Tristianity.

I was rather upset and to have the power was fun for a while, but to hear comments bashing Christianity was more than I could bare. To be honest with you, what I was doing wasn't Christian at all. I guess the truth is I sin too and I've never really tried to hide that fact, even if it might have seemed like it.

I don't like to be told I am wrong expecially when I'm not, but even when I am. In any case, the way I decided to handle things was uncalled for.

I just hope you take into consideration that I didn't have to admit to doing anything. But I have and it wasn't easy for me to do.

I know most of you will probably never forgive me, but you have seen the end of PRC being hacked. At least if I have anything to say about it.

I would just say odds are you should change your password Cause I'm not gonna tell you how I did it, because I don't want to give out this kind of power. I know someone would abuse it. It was just somewhat of a password getter I put together, but I will be destroying it very soon.

I already have a load of passwords which is why I'm saying just change it to be on the safe side. Not that I'll do anything to your account, but you know just so you're safe knowing.

I once again will appoligize. I don't think there's any way that I can make up for my actions.

Sincerely hoping for your forgiveness,

~Matt~
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/02, 06:36 AM   #2
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Wow the word really flies.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/02, 03:43 PM   #3
Red Tulip Ranger
Ranger In Training

But... why does it say 'poweranimals' confession'. You are not poweranimals as well, are you? (I'm confused).
Red Tulip Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/02, 04:14 PM   #4
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

It was cut and pasted from another board.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/12/02, 03:43 PM   #5
Red Tulip Ranger
Ranger In Training

Yes, I saw it when I took a look at it while beeing of line...
Sorry for the irrelevant question, just pretend it's not there...
Red Tulip Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply