Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/11/20, 10:37 PM   #11
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Default Re: Seasons that had better premieres then finalies

You should just throw Zeo out of canon, like I do. Well I throw pretty much everything after MMPR out anyway. The only thing worth caring about is Ninja Steel. And thats in its own universe for me, like VR Troopers.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/20, 10:40 PM   #12
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
It was ridiculous Zeo never resolved the evil Kat plot and showed Kimberly coming back to win her man back. Not to mention getting her rightful spot on the team back .
The evil Kat plot was resolved when she broke the spell and put to rest when Tommy saved her from the evil making machine. Or whatever Zedd and Rita called it.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/20, 10:41 PM   #13
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

It was funny how they left things open for Kimberly to return when they clearly knew Johnson was done with the series.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/20, 10:42 PM   #14
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

It was because they wanted to have a smooth transition. They didn't want to upset the young viewers so they made the characters leaving more of a celebration. And kept open the idea they could come back down the line. They did the same thing with Jason, Zack, and Trini. And at the time it felt like no chance they were coming back.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/20, 10:45 PM   #15
Ninja Kat
Comic Relief

Quote:
It was ridiculous Zeo never resolved the evil Kat plot and showed Kimberly coming back to win her man back. Not to mention getting her rightful spot on the team back .
The show made it pretty clear Kat was truly good. Once she broke free of the evil spell she no longer tried to break Tommy and Kim up. She even saved Kim's life and got her back into doing her dreams. Kat was likely surprised when Kim selected her. She was in over her head as a Ranger at first but grew into it. She was clearly pushed as a good person by that point. She built houses for the homeless for heaven's sake. Then she went out of her way to try and make Tommy find happiness with Heather. Even when she loved him. She never even made a move on him post Kim. Which shows she respected both of them. She only went out with Tommy when he asked her to. And it was long after Tommy and Kim were ancient history.
Ninja Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/20, 10:47 PM   #16
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Kat View Post
The show made it pretty clear Kat was truly good. Once she broke free of the evil spell she no longer tried to break Tommy and Kim up. She even saved Kim's life and got her back into doing her dreams. Kat was likely surprised when Kim selected her. She was in over her head as a Ranger at first but grew into it. She was clearly pushed as a good person by that point. She built houses for the homeless for heaven's sake. Then she went out of her way to try and make Tommy find happiness with Heather. Even when she loved him. She never even made a move on him post Kim. Which shows she respected both of them. She only went out with Tommy when he asked her to. And it was long after Tommy and Kim were ancient history.
Thats the beauty of not considering anything after MMPR canon. It makes all the stuff you mentioned with Kat go away and leaves open the possibility for what KimandTommy wanted to happen.
Old 06/11/20, 10:47 PM   #17
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

I am glad someone here understand Kat was evil and that Tommy/Kim should never have truely broken up. At least not with no resolution on screen.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/20, 10:48 PM   #18
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

I am a Tommy and Kim shipper all the way. I never liked the Kat character and always felt like she had ulterior motives on the show.
Old 06/11/20, 10:49 PM   #19
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Quote:
I am glad someone here understand Kat was evil and that Tommy/Kim should never have truely broken up. At least not with no resolution on screen.
The resolution happened in the Snow Business Trilogy. When Kimberly sent a Dear John letter to the supposed love of her life.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/20, 10:50 PM   #20
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

It was so unintentionally cruel. I am sure the writers didn't intend for this, but even I felt sad for Tommy when he read that letter out in front of everyone at the Juice Bar.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply