Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/05/16, 02:48 PM   #231
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Rita teleported back to her palace, and screamed at her minions. "How could you. I was this close to being rid of the Rangers forever, and having Zedd back when you ruined it". Goldar tried to pass the blame.

"It was Finster's worthless Super Putties that bungled the job". Babboo then pointed to Squatt, and said "Dunderhead here was the one that jinxed us". Squatt retorted "You put the tower up wrong". Rita shouted "Quiet all of you. You're all equally worthless".

Back at Ernie's it was the day of the Team Ninja Finals. Zack assured Tommy, and Jason "Okay you guys martial arts is about self discipline, and control you can do this, and remember to work together". Jason, and Tommy nodded.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/16, 02:50 PM   #232
Zabitan
Administrator

Then the announcer called out "All teams ready? The first round of the Team Ninja Finals begins now, Round One: Hand to hand". Tommy, and Jason then started punching, and kicking Bulk, and Skulls ninjas.

At first it seemed like Bulk, and Skull's ninjas had the upper hand but then Jason, and Tommy started getting a leg up, and were able to down Bulk, and Skull's ninjas. The announcer called out "Round one winners: Tommy, and Jason".

Zack cheered "Yes" while Bulk cursed "Drats". Then the announcer called out "Round Two: Senais". Then Skull threw Bulk's ninjas some Senais while Zack tossed some to Jason, and Tommy. Once again it seemed like Bulk, and Skull's ninja would win when Jason, and Tommy claimed victory at the last minute.
Old 03/05/16, 02:51 PM   #233
Zabitan
Administrator

Then The announcer called out "Now for the final round: Bo staffs". Skull then threw some Bo staffs to Bulk's ninjas while Zack threw some to Jason, and Tommy. For the final time it looked like Bulk, and Skull's ninjas would win but Jason, and Tommy defeated them.

Then the announcer cried out "The judges are making their decision". Then after a while the announcer talked with the judges, and went back to the mike, and said "The winners of this year's Team Ninja finals are: Jason, and Tommy".

Jason, and Tommy cheered, and the other Rangers went to cheer them on as well. Bulk demanded "Skull water for our warriors". Skull said "Oh right", and grabbed some buckets but spilled them on Bulk. The Rangers then laughed.

The End.

Only 8 more to go
Old 03/11/16, 11:27 PM   #234
Zabitan
Administrator

Power Rangers Dino Episode 13

Peace, Love, and Woe

Written by Justin Best.

It was the day of the school dance, and the Rangers were helping Ernie set everything up. Then Bulk rode in on a skateboard, and accidentally ran into a banner that the Rangers were putting up. Zack cried out "Sorry Bulk".

Kimberly called out "Watch where you're going Bulk". But Bulk shot back I can go anywhere I want". Then Bulk saw Ernie carrying a cake, and tried to get out of the way but couldn't. Bulk then crashed into the cake.

Skull went up to Bulk, and said "Are you sure that's where you wanted to go Bulk?". Ernie then picked up Bulk, and Skull, and said "Okay you guys know the rules don't come back unless you can pay for the cake". Then Erne pulled Bulk, and Skull out of the youth center.

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03/11/16, 11:28 PM   #235
Zabitan
Administrator

Zack quipped "I guess some people just never learn". Zack then changed the subject, and said "Speaking of which Billy how would you like me to teach you some stylin moves so you can get with the ladies?" Billy replied "No thanks I'm not interested in obtaining female attention with bodily gyrations".

Zack asked "In English". Trini explained "Billy doesn't want to dance just to impress girls". Zack then said "To each his own but watch me". Zack then went up to Angela, and said "Hey beautiful how would you like to go the dance with a fly guy like me".

Zack did some dance moves, and Angela replied "I think if you were the last man on Earth, and I was the last woman. The human race would die, and something else would have to be the dominant species of Earth".

Zack looked dejected, and said "So that's a maybe I'll take it". Jason, and Tommy laughed, and Tommy said "Yeah that was real smooth". Jason asked "So Billy who are you taking?". Billy answered "No one". Kimberly replied "Come on there's gotta be someone in your class".

Billy replied "Sorry guys I have to stay home, and work on my weather analyzing device". Billy then walked out of the youth center but then a girl in blue knocked into him, and dropped a gold necklace with a red jewel in the middle.

Billy apologized "Oh sorry". The girl replied "No I am. I'm afraid none of us was monitoring our designated entrance or exit". Billy said "Here let me get that", and picked up the girl's necklace. The girl said "Thanks um". Billy answered "Billy, Billy Cranston". The Girl answered "Margaret"

Jason then turned to Zack, and said "And you wanted to give him advice on how to get girls". Zack admitted "What can I say it's a match made in heaven". The other Rangers looked on as Billy continued talking to Margaret".
Old 03/11/16, 11:29 PM   #236
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita was sneering "I know what I will do. I'll send a monster to destroy those meddlesome Rangers when they least expect it, and then they'll be sorry they ever messed with me". Then Rita turned, and walked towards Finster's workshop.

"Finster" she cried. Finster asked "What is it oh malevolent one". Rita yelled "I want you to make me a monster. One that will flood the Earth, and wash away those pathetic Rangers, and everything they care for".

Finster said "How about Madam Woe? As you know she has the blue jewel with the water sprit Luna in it with which she can control weather". FInster further explained "All she needs to do is abduct enough children, and find the red stone with the sun spirit Solaria, and the Earth will be destroyed". Rita cried "That's perfect. Summon her at once".
Old 03/11/16, 11:29 PM   #237
Zabitan
Administrator

Back at Ernie's Biily, and Margaret were still talking. Billy said "I like your necklace". Margaret laughed, and said "Thanks my mom gave it to me when I graduated from the accelerated baby genius program". Billy excitedly replied "No way I graduated from the accelerated baby genius program too".

Jason then said "Hey Billy" then Jason pointed to his communicator, and said "We have an emergency". Billy went up to the other Rangers, and asked "So what is it?" Jason answered "So ask her out". Billy replied "That's your big emergency". Zack replied "The biggest one of your life". Trini agreed "Yeah Billy ask her out".

Billy replied "I don't know". Then Margaret got up, and asked "Um excuse me Billy but would you like to accompany me to tonight's festivities?". Billy answered "Sure". Margaret then said "Great. Perhaps we can meet somewhere, and get more acquainted before tonight".

Billy was excited "Sure where do you want to meet?" Margaret explained "How about by Angel Grove lake around 4:00? I was thinking we could discuss weather patterns". Billy exclaimed "That would be lovely. I'm working on a device to analyze weather patterns now as a matter of fact" Margaret said "So it's a date?", and Billy replied totally.
Old 03/11/16, 11:30 PM   #238
Zabitan
Administrator

At Rita's palace a strange white humanoid figure with an almost featureless face, and blank eyes with blue hair in a white dress appeared, and called out "Rita Repulsa you have summoned me?" Rita explained "Ahh Madam Woe it's good to see you after 10,000,000 years".

Rita asked "Do you still have the blue jewel with the water spirit Luna in it?" Madam Woe answered "But of course you know I carry it on my head where ever I go". Rita said "Good I want you to kidnap all the children in Angel Grove, and sacrifice them to cast a spell that will flood the Earth for a 1,000 days".

Madam Woe answered "It shall be done my queen but if someone has the red stone with the sun spirit Solaria they could break the spell, and leave me vulnerable". Rita explained "Well as it happens one of the Rangers' new friends has the red stone. She'll be meeting the Blue Ranger at Angel Grove lake later".

Rita continued "I want you to go down, and kidnap her, and steal the jewel. Then nothing will be able to stop us from flooding the world". Madam Woe replied "It shall be done my queen I will not fail you. The Earth shall become one giant ocean when I'm done".
Old 03/11/16, 11:30 PM   #239
Zabitan
Administrator

All around Angel Grove children where minding their own business when Madam Woe appeared out of nowhere. She sent them to another dimension where she grabbed them with her long hair, and pulled them into a lake as they screamed for help.

Later at Angel Grove lake Margaret was waiting for Billy when Madam Woe appeared, and called out "So you're the one who has the red stone with the sun spirit Solaria. Give it to me, and your destruction shall be quick, and painless".

Margaret was confused she asked "Sun spriit? Solaria? I have no idea what you're talking about. My mother gave this to me it's a family heirloom". Madam Woe was not convinced "Don't play dumb with me I know the red stone when I see it". Madam Woe then sent Margaret to her dimension.
Old 03/11/16, 11:31 PM   #240
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita cried out "Madam Woe you were supposed to steal the jewel not the girl". Madam Woe tried to explain "I am sorry my queen but I did succeed in capturing enough children to sacrifice for the ritual to summon the storm that will flood the Earth".

Madam Woe continued "Not only that but when the Blue Ranger finds out she's missing he, and the other Rangers will come looking for her, and when they do I'll banish them to my dimension as well, and then I'll destroy them".

Rita called out "That's actually a good plan. Get to it I want those Rangers gone for good you understand?". Madam Woe replied "I do my queen". Rita explained "Good, and just to be safe I'll have Finster make some more Super Putties.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded