Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/29/08, 05:40 PM   #11
Sakura3
Power Ranger

I just watched #21 and this is really getting good. For me Arise The Crystal Eyes is next followed by Fear And The Phantoms and Blue Ranger , Twin Danger starting Saturday on ABC. I'm liking this and I can't wait till the Spirit Rangers show up.
Sakura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/08, 06:58 PM   #12
PRangerX
Administrator

Well it took me awhile but I funally watched the final 18 episodes of Jungle Fury. It made for a few fun marathons ( the best part of falling behind is that you don't have to wait for next week to see the new episode). Thanks to DVR and a few encodes I was able to catch up pretty easily. So thats one of the reasons why I haven't posted much here.

I think Jungle Fury was a lot of fun. They started out simple and built from there. They didn't start off with a bunch of plots that were never paid off. It all started with them releasing Dai Shi and the Rangers having to Capture/destory them. That was of course paid off well. As the show went on the characters developed, new characters were added, the villains came and went, and so on. So nothing was really introduced that was left hanging.

A lot of things actually made a lot of sense. In the beginning Dai Shi treated Camille like crap. But as the season went on he slowly started to treat her better. Which kind of shows you that Jarrod was slowly gaining more infulence over Dai Shi.

I loved the final arch with Casey having to go against everyone's judgement to save Dai Shi. I'm pretty convinced Mao was just testing him though. I think Lily and Theo really believed Jarrod was a lost cause. But Mao was just trying to save Jarrod several episodes back, and I don't think he would have given up that easily.

I have expected Dai Shi and Casey to whip out life sabers ( of course then George Lucas would have whipped some lawsuits). It was just well done. loved seeing Camille and Dai Shi basically jion the Rangers. "Path of Rightousness" is probably one of my favorite PR episodes in a long time. This was diffinily the best final arch of the Kalish regime. Possibly of the whole Disney regime as well.

I was a bit let down by certain aspects the finalie. There should have been a bigger explosion when Dai Shi was defeated. It was too quick. Also there was to much of NS's finalie mixed in. I also wish there was more time at the end to wrapp up lose ends. I think having three more minutes to that episode would have really helped big time

But I give them credit, they were able to wrap up all the lose ends, especially with so little time. We saw Flit become human, Lily and Theo get together, Dom and Fran get together, and Jarod and Camille's fate. It just would have been nice to have a few more minutes to let it all sink in.

But the finalie was basically a three parter, even if it wasn't officially. Overall I think JF had a great send off. It really left me wanting more in a good way. I wish were getting a second season of JF. So thats a win in my book.

Its interesting how Master Mao was still a spirit at the end. I assumed that the dead Masters were mortal again once they left the spirit world. Maybe this wasn't the case. Maybe Dai Shi's ressurected monsters were still spirits as well. If thats not the case.....The masters could have they just decided that it would be unfair to cheat death and returned to the Spirit World.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/08, 09:06 AM   #13
Sakura3
Power Ranger

I'm down to the final 3 chapters

To Earn Your Stripes
Path Of The Righteous
And Now The Final Fury

on ABC.

Again Disney hit another one out of the park for the 4th year in a row and with Race Performance Machines up next in March this series was awesome. I liked the kung fu thing they did and seeing three USA Rangers which we haven't got since Lightspeed Rescue. I liked this from the first double opener on. They did a decent job here.
Sakura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply