Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/25/11, 06:58 AM   #11
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Default RE: Is RPM in continuity ?

Okay fair enough, i suppose the operation overdrive helmet was meant to be a easter egg.
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/25/11, 10:39 PM   #12
PRangerX
Administrator

Its possible that RPM has similar history to the main PR timeline. So events similar to Overdrive happened in the RPM timeline. I think of RPM has a parallel universe. If I had the power to do a team up. I'd have the RPM Rangers be from such a universe.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/26/11, 12:07 AM   #13
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

As far as I"m personally concerned, RPM is in continuity with the regular timeline. With the mention of a Jungle Karma Pizza from Jungle Fury as well as Overdrive Red's helmet place RPM--to me--somewhere after SPD but about three to four hundred years before Time Force.
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/26/11, 09:57 AM   #14
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaJaDoru
As far as I"m personally concerned, RPM is in continuity with the regular timeline. With the mention of a Jungle Karma Pizza from Jungle Fury as well as Overdrive Red's helmet place RPM--to me--somewhere after SPD but about three to four hundred years before Time Force.
That could work to be fair but the only thing then is if it set in the future, why not try and give a date to help try and establish where it fits in. That the reason i think this is a seperate future to spd/timeforce future.
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/26/11, 07:46 PM   #15
PRangerX
Administrator

The writers definitely intended for RPM to be a parrallel universe. I stand by my own view. But there is an argument for it to be included in the PRU's normal timeline. RPM is definitely canon, since its an official work. Continuity refers to whether it takes place in the normal PRU or not.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply