View Single Post
Old 12/07/14, 09:19 AM   #5
B-Kun
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 11 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk2090 View Post
That was so different from the 90s anime. My thoughts:

- Are Mamoru and Motoki not friends in the manga? Also are Motoki and Reika not a couple?

- Naoko needs to retcon the series and make Venus' weapon a sword cause Minako looks so good with a sword

- Mako got bitch-slapped by Rei

- Noooooo Luna!!!!!!!!!!!

- Where was Artemis?

- Dang TM is stone cold in the manga/Crystal and powerful too

- I'm liking that Queen Beryl isn't just sitting on her butt until the last episode. That's one thing that irked me about the 90s anime. That Usagi/Sailor Moon didn't see Beryl for the first time until the last episode of the first season.

final thoughts: this is by far the best episode so far. I hope the next 2 episodes are that good or better.
Mamoru's a high school student in everything not-anime while Motoki and Reika are in college. Motoki and Reika are... a possible couple? They're kinda on the fence.

Well, brainwashed + with the Silver Crystal's power inside of him XD Let's not forget how he batted around Usagi in episode 46 of the 90s anime.

Eh. In this case, you can't blame Crystal, this is how it all played out in the manga. Usagi didn't even really DO anything in the episode either, she was paralyzed by indecision. Rei took out Makoto while Venus put up a pretty good fight. There's not much to actually complain about on this front in this episode.

On the transformations, we did get to the final versions of Venus and Moon's transformations. Cute how they cut to the odango and feather pins appearing at the very end instead of the tiara popping into existence.
B-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote