View Single Post
Old 01/29/18, 09:32 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel 25th anniversary episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
They did a a very good job with "Legendary Battle" . With Lynn in charge, I am sure they will do an even better job with the latest team up.
I disagree that they did a good job I mean it's a Legendary Battle but look at how many of the Rangers are truly missing and we really don't see anyone fighting except for Turbo, Samurai, Megaforce, the Alien Rangers and Ninja Storm.

there was no Phantom I'll excuse the Blue Senturion not being there since he's not considered a Ranger even though Gokaiger did have a Ranger Key for him so... go figure.
there was no Shadow Ranger or Nova Ranger but I'll excuse Kat Ranger since she didn't have her powers even though she could easily re-create them so maybe I shouldn't excuse her not being there after all.
There was no Wolf Warrior or White Mystic Ranger.
I could excuse Sentinel Knight not being there since he's not a Ranger but... he was a Guardian who assisted the team but then again that was just because he had to protect the Corona Aurora and we don't consider him a Ranger even though Sentai technically does since Gokaiger does have a Ranger Key for him so I don't know there.
No Spirit Rangers.
Lauren wasn't there but I am hopeful that Chip brings his A+ game to the table for the big anniversary.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote