View Single Post
Old 03/18/06, 04:27 PM   #3
Silver Shadow
Putty Patroller

For once I am in agreement. I though at first that LeeLee might be Clare, but today's episode prooved that LeeLee is in fact, the evil twin of Syd from SPD. She might be Necrolia the vampire lady, that's certainly possible. Or her arrival at the same time as Nick could be a coincidence. NAAAAAAHHHHH!

Several things in this episode could have been done better. The cut from Nick and Koragg fighting on the beach, to fighting under a bridge was too obvious. In addition, while this Zord fight was importaint, because it leads into Nick's adventure with Catastros, the fight was too rushed. In the original Sentai footage, The rangers defete the Wolf Centaur, everybody parties because they think Koragg's dead. It's when he shows up the second time, that's he announces he can transform into a giant robot too and the fun really starts.

As it is, Nick's comment about suddenly not being able to combine comes off as a non sequiter because from the footage we've seen so far, The Titians can't go from Dragon Mode straight into Megazord mode. Nothing even suggested Nick was thinking about switching to the Megazord. And Morticon's appearance was pretty anti-climactic because Nick sent him back so fast it was like a game of Wack-A-Mole. Much as I hate to admit it, I agree with Cheetamus. They should have concentrated on the character storyline and kept the whole extended Megazord battle for the next episode.
Silver Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote