View Single Post
Old 10/21/06, 08:30 PM   #3
maxinsc
Putty Patroller

Part 3 - Raguzamo (Where did I get this weird name? No I'm serious this name is weird. Why am I telling you this? I got problems.)

As Adam was finished looking at his opponet he then says "What do terroists want? Yizheng then replied with "We want the suit and we are going to kill you for it" He then shoots at Adam with a laser who thought he could absorb it just lets himself get hit by it, but it actually hurts as he absorbs it, the suit then says "You are okay when you abosrb stuff that isn't like light but when it is your going to get hurt". Yizheng then shoots at Adam again but this time he dodges and then tries to run up to Yizheng to hit him with his sword but the sword breaks because of the amror. Adam then says "Okay that doesn't work." hE THEN PUNCHES THE AMROR BUT DOESN'T WORK ETHEIR. Yizheng then slashes him with his laser sword and that sends Adam across the dome. Adam then gets back up he then thought up of a idea. He abosorbed a bunch of glass and forged them into amror and then quickly ran up to Yizheng who then hit him with the laser sword but It didn't work so Yizheng droped the wepons and started chasing Adam using his fists but Adam then quickly grabed the wepons and droped the amror and absorb the wepons painfully but then said "Ha I took your wepons, now what are you going to do?" Yizheng got a grin on his his face and then said "Ha, simple I'll just use the one of the most powerful wepons ever, the laser explosion bomb, and guest what, it has infintive uses, so prepare to die." Yizheng then threw the bomb at Adam and it explouded and sent Adam to a wall ,Adam falled back to where the bomb was and it explouded again and then Adam felled back to the bobm and the process kept on happening until Adam was able to stay in the air long enough to dodge the laser, he quickly abosrbes the bomb though it hurrts alot, Adam then runs up to Yizheng and as he is punching him with the bomb fused to his fist he says "Laser rave explousion" As he is punching Yizheng the bomb is showing beutiful neon lights lasers that are hitting Yizheng breaking his amror from the regular bomb explousion and then killing him is the lasers. As Adam gets back up he realized he was almost out of strentgh, he then grabed some materials and made a mortocycle, he started to drive out of the hole realizing that the mortocycle could fly and turn him and it invisible, Adam then asked the suit how it could do this. The suit then said" Never mind that, all will be explained tommorow, right now you need to get home and rest."

To be continue

Will all of the origins be explained?
maxinsc is offline   Reply With Quote