View Single Post
Old 08/03/07, 10:10 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

David Yost ( Billy) had a falling out with the production staff. It had to do with money issues and being unhappy with the direction his character took during Zeo. Yost actually walked off the set. Which is why they had Billy rapidly age in the Zeo/Alien Ranger team. When Billy's age was restored his face was blurred in the message he sent back to Aquitar. This was because they were using a stand in for Yost. Since Yost wasn't avilable to shoot that scene, being that he walked off the set and all.

I am not sure why Steve Cardensas ( Rocky) left. But it seems like he left on good terms. I guess he just wanted to move on. I think he started a martial arts school. I am not sure if that had anything to do with him leaving. They wanted him to make a cameo in "Forever Red", but they couldn't get in contact with him. Cardensas recently appeared at Morphicon ( the recent Power Rangers Fan Convention in LA)

Blake Foster (Justin) was brought into the show to appeal to the kids. Since Shulky Levy ( one time Executive Producer) thought a kid Ranger would appeal to the kids. This was due to Big Bad Beetleborg's ratings success. Which of course featured young kids as Superheros. The Justin experiment didn't work however. Blake ended up leaving the show after Turbo wrapped Production.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote