View Single Post
Old 02/09/17, 06:42 PM   #15
Kilobyte
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel: Episode 02 - "Forged in Steel"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
personally I think it makes sense. It worked with Space since everything zord-related was a ship of some form and at least with the zords it worked with Galaxy since it had the 5 GalactaBeasts and the Torozord that could travel between planets plus Deviot had the 3 Lost GalactaBeasts but with this season none of the zords truly scream space-theme.

I disagree about Calvin and Hayley I think their chemistry is fine and I disagree about Mick as well. Victor and Monty are the ones that are annoying me those 2 are annoying me so much that I had pretty much spaced out whenever they had appeared during the 2nd episode.

however one thing that is a huge disappointment is they did nothing with the things in their lives that look like their zords. Why isn't Hayley's dog; Kody her actual zord? Why didn't Sarah's hoverboard turn into her zord? Not sure what they would have done with Preston but why didn't Calvin's truck turn into his zord and why didn't Redbot turn into Brody's zord?
They did mention it a bit during the zord sequence. Hailey mentioned her zord looked like Cody. And Brody recognized his zord looked like Redbot.
Kilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote