View Single Post
Old 01/25/16, 11:30 PM   #1
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default Crossover episode and other things

Ok Wherent they going to have a Power Rangers / VR TRoopers Crossover? I wish they did and why not?? I saw in Fox Kids magazines of a VR trooper going to leave the show to be the gold ranger I think. Ok was VR troopers canceled at the LASt minute? or something? and Ok why was it? or is it "no one knows". Was it a rumor? or was it planneD?

of the 2nd series being rare, I looked for them for a yr and a half and how come I just would not let it go of finding them? I even still looked for them after the show left the airwaves after Labor Day weekend 1996. Ok I realize What did I do with having false hope of findign them, dont you think finding them is "hopeless" when its taken off the air". the 2nd series was rare and why? and JEb was not produced but carded in the back and years later I find Grimlord being unproduced too, and why was it that Ivar was on figure whrelm but not in figure packaging, how rare was he then? he is not in price guides. When IW as a kid I would on the playground yell to everyone call forth my minions and then yell hail grimlord (Gues what season that was).

How come for season 2 they had this same background music from Ziktor in his office scenes to when Grimlord is in the DArk Fortress

why did they have the dark fortress blow up at the last episode? Was that a sense of finality? as like the last episode of Beetleborgs, the villian is dealt with a blow. Why didnt they ask GAleo who Grimlord is.? DARN IT!!!!!! why? Was the Pyramid in the Isis Demension their only chance of finding his Identity, I cannot bear to watch that episode, as afer all that they never find his identity (was that to show the Bad guys can win). If the Troopers discovered his identity, how mad would Grimlord had been about it?
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote