Thread: Create a Ranger
View Single Post
Old 04/04/01, 03:57 AM   #4
GaoRed
Shadow Ranger

Default I have been in the game since the beginning!

I started out a long time ago, but have since been modest.

Name: Josh James
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 20 lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Origin: Houston, Texas, but now in Washington, D.C.
Ranger Team Affiliation: Terra Force Rangers, Leader

A long, long time ago, I can still remember...

I was trekking through the woods with some friends of mine. We had heard legends growing up about the super human fighting force, the Power Rangers. When Rita Repulsa and her evil mutants began attacking the earth in 1994, the three rangers appeared. The Black Ranger with the power of the great Mastadon and the element of Ice, the Yellow Ranger with the power of the Saber-tooth Tiger, and the element of Electricity, and the Pink Ranger, with the power of the Pteradactyl, and the element of Wind; they began fighting the baddies.
We learned of three other powers hidden that would complete the team. So we went in search of them. We were all just 14, well Kevin was 15, but me and Josh (number 2) wanted to see if the legend was true. While searching, we found this old, hollow tree, and on the inside was a chamber with the three lost Power Coins. Kevin became the Red Ranger, Josh the blue ranger, and me the Green Ranger. We then met up with the others, Johnathan, black; Amanda, Yellow; and Nikki, Pink. We fought Rita till Zedd showed up.

Zedd destroyed our zords and forced us to summon the Thunderzords. Josh was replaced by Brandon, and Amanda was replaced with Keri. He then destroyed my powers as the Green Ranger, and then I became White. Soon after, we beat him. The team broke up with no evil to face.
Later, I had moved to a new town, Beaumont, and a new enemy arose. Ivan Ooze came. So I enlisted new friends and we reclaimed the powers. But they weren't strong enough. So Zordon sent us to Pheudos to claim the Great Power. With the new Ninjetti powers, Ooze was defeated. But when Zedd, Vile, Count Dregon, Vexor, and Nukus destroyed our power coins, we used the Zeo Crystal to fight back.
With the appearance of Malligore, we up-graded to Turbo. By this time I was in college with a new team. I was Red, Dennis was Blue, Sara was Yellow, Doug was green, and Suzy was Pink. The Villians 5 were no match to us.
Until they found the Zeo Ark, and turned the power of the Zeo Crystal, Super Zeo Gems, the Ark, and King Trey's Golden Power Staff against us. They blew up the entired command center. But more bad news had come for Eltar, and Zordon, had fallen to the attack of Dark Spectre. With a Shuttle from MSNASA, we trekked through space to fight evil. As the Lightstar rangers, we beat him.
After that, a portal was opened to Utopia, the sister planet of Earth. There we fought the Dark Sentials of Orion with the power of the Quazar sabres. After restoring Sara to the throne of Utopia, I returned to Earth. There I was enlisted in Lightspeed, as the commanding officer of the new Power Ranger team. After saving the earth from Lord Frezia, I was recruited by Time Force to stop Emerald, Mistress of the Nega Moon from changing the past. Once done, I tried to take a vacation.
But low and be hold, I had hoped that Washington DC wouldn't need a new hero, but noooo, Grand Darkness resurects Emerald, Frezia, and Frax to make my life troublesome. But Gaia, the spirit of Earth gave me, Chris, Nathan Sommers, Jackie, and Bruce the Power of the Terra Beasts.

Will I ever get to go on vacation?