View Single Post
Old 01/30/18, 07:30 PM   #16
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel 25th anniversary episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I disagree that they did a good job I mean it's a Legendary Battle but look at how many of the Rangers are truly missing and we really don't see anyone fighting except for Turbo, Samurai, Megaforce, the Alien Rangers and Ninja Storm.

there was no Phantom I'll excuse the Blue Senturion not being there since he's not considered a Ranger even though Gokaiger did have a Ranger Key for him so... go figure.
there was no Shadow Ranger or Nova Ranger but I'll excuse Kat Ranger since she didn't have her powers even though she could easily re-create them so maybe I shouldn't excuse her not being there after all.
There was no Wolf Warrior or White Mystic Ranger.
I could excuse Sentinel Knight not being there since he's not a Ranger but... he was a Guardian who assisted the team but then again that was just because he had to protect the Corona Aurora and we don't consider him a Ranger even though Sentai technically does since Gokaiger does have a Ranger Key for him so I don't know there.
No Spirit Rangers.
Lauren wasn't there but I am hopeful that Chip brings his A+ game to the table for the big anniversary.

I just thought it was awesome how we had so many Rangers return for a big battle. I knew they couldn't give everyone fair screen time. But I really liked Super Megaforce a lot more than most in the fandom. I thought it was an awesome anniversary season.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote