View Single Post
Old 12/01/14, 09:50 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: If you could what finisher would you give Kaitlin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I remember when the action figures came out they gave this rifle, and a sword, and when they made the Battle Grid mode version they gave her two little swords, and two nunchucks.

And I remember she had this dual sided scythe weapon since they made Helen Lady a power up instead of a new character.

And I thought it would be cool if she had two mini swords or split her scythe in two, and she just chopped at the monster with them until they blew up.
I agree that it was a supreme disappointment with her not having a finisher and I do agree with her Scythe splitting apart much like Billy's Power Lance would and then she just chops them at the monster until they blow up however another idea I would go with is that she would have the Scythe and the Nun-chucks and she could attach the Nun-chucks to her Scythe and then she would twirl it around like a baton so that the Nun-chucks would be hitting the monster while the Scythe's Blade would also be hitting the Monster and that would result in so much force that it would cause a destructive explosion.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote