View Single Post
Old 09/03/06, 03:37 AM   #17
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Emma has decided to move on. She made it clear in her last two message. She closed down her official site since she is getting back into acting. She didn't like how everyone was commenting on her personal life. I have no connection to Emma, just recapping what was said in her last message.

I decided that I should close the forums. Since people still didn't accept that Emma wasn't coming back. Even though I made it clear the forums were going unofficial a few months back. I decided that its silly to keep the forums open if people are expecting to talk to Emma, when we aren't official anymore. The place was just to crazy to be an offical forum for anyone. I take a lot of responsibilty for that.

The best I can do is bring the forums back as a general tv discussion/off topic board with a new design and url. Like I said that will happen as soon as I can get it moved. Sorry for the inconvience. But I am not going to run a fake official board.

i hate to say this, i really do, but ur wrong. it was still the official forums. once it's gone official, it can't go un-official. most of us knew emma wasn't gonna come back. we were having fun just being fans of emma and power rangers. i'm sorry, but emma rocked and i got an idea and i'm not gonna say what it is until i get it done because obviously, you can't be trusted. i believe even some of the people on here have turned against u, i'm not for sure but i think they have. i'll let you all know what i'm doing once i get it done.

peace, love, and kermitfries,
*~~JDFF4L~~*