View Single Post
Old 08/19/07, 08:48 AM   #4
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

hi i have make part 4 a bit longer i had some new idea
“ My address is 455 Silver Hills.” Kelly answered at Thomas’s shout. Thomas thanked her. After a month, the school was ready and people could present themselves to become Dallas Guardians.

“ Where do I obtain all that money for the equipement ?” Kelly asked.

“ From a friend of mine, Steven Slater. He’s a vocalist.”

“ Wow, he’s my favorite vocalist.” Said Kelly.

The school had transformed to a policeschool. It had computers, a lab, a dojo and shoot chambers and much more things necessary for a good policeschool. The uniforms ,designed by Thomas, were black with green and a baseball cap with the sign of the team on it.

Suddenly, the alarm sounded and Thomas and Kelly went to the place where the problem was. There they came face to face with the leader of Evil.

“ I am Dark Master. I want the Solar Crystal. Find them.” He said to his clones.

“ We arrest you in the name of the law.” Thomas yelled. Dark Master laughed evilly.

“ Who are you?”

“ We are the Dallas Gaurdian police force and power rangers.” Kelly answered.

“ Clones, attack!” Said Dark Master. 5 clones attacked Kelly and Thomas. The clones attacked the two rangers with high kicks and punches. Thomas and Kelly fought back. The clones regrouped, trusted their arms upwards and yelled:

“ Fire stone, ranger form!” They morphed in the dark rangers and then attacked again.

“ I have an idea. It’s morphing time! Red ranger power.” Said Thomas. “ Duplicate!”

The 5 other rangers and Kelly said the morphing call “go galatic” and they transfromed into the Quasar rangers.

“ Lights of Orion, activate!” Thomas yelled and they transformed into a destructive ball of energy and destroyed the clones.Thomas picked the fire stone morpher up from the ground. Dark Master cursed loudly as he saw that.

“ Cyberdog, do have you a cyborg for me?” asked Dark Master.

“ Yes, I have it here.” Cyberdog answered. A cyborg stood up.

“ Let him attack.” Dark Master ordered. Thomas cursed.

“ Kelly, it is time to morph.” Thomas said to his fellow ranger. “ It’s morphing time! Time for Solar Gaurdian ranger form!” Thomas yelled and pressed on the button. Two trunks appeared on the ground and a hologram came out of the front side of his suit. The hologram formed around body and sunflame changed the hologram in real costume. “ Solar Gaurdian, red tiger ranger!”

Kelly repeated the morph she just heard. “ Solar Guardian, yellow tiger ranger!”

The two morphed rangers attacked the Ninja Cyborg. They kicked and pucnched him in the face and other body parts they could reach.

“ Quantum Defender!” Thomas shot the Ninja cyborg with the Quantum Defender. Kelly summoned her Ninja sword and changed it to a laser blaster. She shot the Ninja cyborg with it and sparks flew of its body. The Ninja cyborg became very angry

“ Nobody defeats me!”

“ Kelly, let’s combine the hawk blaster, sonic fin and lion hammer to form the storm striker.” Once formed with the lion hammer as main weapon, Thomas yelled: “ Fire!”

A crushing weight dropped on the Ninja cyborg which made it explode.

“ Cyberdog, make him large!” Dark Master yelled. Thomas and Kelly formed the Thunderstorm Megazord with their Crimson Insectzord, Navy Beetlezord, hawk zord, lion zord, dolphin zord and Samurai Star.

“ Thunderstorm Megazord online!” They hit the Ninja cyborg and kicked it but to defeat it, they didn’t have enough power. They combined all the zords to form the Hurricane Megazord and activated the chest blade spin. With a storm they destroyed the Ninja cyborg which made Dark Master become very angry with Cyberdog. The rangers had the Solar Crystal and already knew how to use the power.

“ I want the crystals.” Dark Master growled. Not long later, the police force office was ready in Dallas. Meanwhile, Kelly had fallen in love with Thomas but didn’t say anything about it to Thomas because she’d had bad experiences with men before.But Thomas was in love with Kelly too and once he was sure she felt the same, he said it to her and they became a couple.
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote