View Single Post
Old 09/25/08, 11:41 PM   #7
Harlan Phoenix
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOnyx View Post
Why add to the timeline? Perhaps this is what was going on somewhere else in the galaxy before King Mondo went to conquer Earth.
...Why NOT add to the timeline? I don't understand why this is a big thing. And how can Mondo be in this season if the villain is already the Venjix Network?

Quote:
Of course Corinth would have to be on a different planet. A first for a season of Power Rangers to do. Not take place on Earth. (Minus Terra Venture of course. But I mean protecting a different planet all season.)
'Cept its kind of pointless.

Quote:
Perhaps after the events of RPM the Machine Empire heads to Earth.
So the Rangers would lose? Not likely.

Quote:
So if it is written correctly, this series could take place in Season 3. A precursor of sorts to the events of Zeo vs. the Machines.
Except there's no reason for something Ranger related to have happened prior.

Quote:
This way the Zeo season & Forever Red are not contradicted. Nor SPD or TimeForce.
Unless RPM takes place between SPD and Time Force, making Time Force's future make more sense.

Quote:
And no team-up would be necessary. A team-up without Zeo for this season would throw the timeline off. SO just don't do one this season. Pull a Spirit Ranger (add extra RPM Rangers to the 7 on the team) for the season of RPM.
I love how the American Ranger is a random addition that has nothing to do with the rest of the paragraph.
Harlan Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote