View Single Post
Old 08/20/06, 03:33 AM   #3
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

emma, i just wanna say that i'm grateful for the times you have shown up and the people who demand that u post here more often r just plain stupid because u r busy and i understand that cuz i got friends that go on national tv every week and get in a wrestling ring and get the crap beat out of them and they work hard. i know how it is not having a friend around when needed. these so called "fans" that demand more of u r stupid. and also, emma, i love ur songs. i'm always singing them when i get bored or just sad or whatever. they pick me up big time.

i know i've caused fights on here in the past but things have changed. the guy known as travis that u hated that i once stood up for started stalking me and i finally got rid of him. my friend razi is an admin i believe on here. i'm sorry for the fights i caused but i have changed because i've gone through so much and i've had my friends help me through bad times. and emma, i think the reason this forum didn't get shut down last year was cuz of aaron being admin on here. he was controling. he banned me for no reason and when the admin powers switch, he was suppose to be baned but he figured out how to get back on here and ya know, i think there r good people running this now and so i say, don't close it, just have the admins say if they see anything like fighting that the people fighting will be banned. i mean, me and some friends got a good admin system on some message boards we run and it seems to work cuz i'm pretty mean at times because i have to watch out for certian people showing up that aren't allowed there. and so just keep this up. it's a really awesome message board.

i may diss rangerboard but that's cuz they treated me like crap. this place has yet to treat me like crap (except for aaron). this is one big message board family that accepts newcommers with open arms!

lots of love,
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote