View Single Post
Old 04/19/17, 06:31 AM   #26
Gruook
Comic Relief

Default Re: Power Rangers Rebel Force (Need help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerlord View Post
I'm actually a TomKat shipper. Especially because its in continuity with the Zeo Christmas episode.
I'm think it would be funny. Future Series. If they were dimensional kids of either TomKat, TomKim, TomHarley and JasKim. This way is opened end to kinda like the Mulit-verse for both Marvel/DC.
At the end of the series. They have to go back in time recreated a new powercoins that looks like in the new movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey Ziktor View Post
Ninjor being a different person is actually a way it might work. Maybe he can give them the map? With them not knoqwing he made them.
I think that would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Black View Post
Or Ninjor could just be in disguise and tell then about that "legendary Ninjor". He would probably rather remain anonymous.
That would work to. Ninjas are supposed to be secret anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy Exposed View Post
Zordon could have just lied about not knowing Ninjor. He wasn't above lying.
Like when they were making Tom into the White ranger right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
that wouldn't fit within the context of MMPR since Alpha had they had FOUND the Coins not that they were given them and that they had found the the Map along with the Coins.

yes that's a good idea and I don't know who created the dumpster but if you want to believe the Fan Club video then it was Zordon himself who had made the video but there is no evidence to support whether the video is even in continuity with the show or not.

ah yes that's a good idea Goldar could be similar to his current look but with no armor instead his skin would look similar to his face however the accident and Zedd's dark magic resulted in his current appearance.

I really don't care if any of my ideas are used or not you can use them if you want to.

yup exactly.
Thanks and okay.

Last edited by Gruook; 04/19/17 at 06:50 AM.
Gruook is offline   Reply With Quote