View Single Post
Old 10/23/14, 08:46 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Are there any Sentai elements that you wish were in Power Rangers?

Let's see here....

MMPR = I can't really think of anything here.
MMPR2 = I personally would have preferred them changing how Serpentera operated so that it wasn't just a personal zord of Lord Zedd's. I preferred how he was done in Dairanger since he was a God that was basically neutral on the whole front, he just hated the fighting between both sides (Gorma and Dairanger) and so he went mad because of it.
MMPR3 = I would have wanted the Alien Rangers to actually pilot the Ninjazords at some point and to also have at least one battle with Ninjor.
Zeo =
Turbo =
Space =
Galaxy =
Lightspeed =
Time Force =
Wild Force =
Ninja Storm = I personally would have had Tao Zanto brought in as a final villain before the big battle but before that big battle Lothor then uses the powers of Tao Zanto to create a zord off of his (Tao Zanto's) energy.
Dino Thunder =
S.P.D =
Mystic Force =
Overdrive =
Jungle Fury =
RPM =
Samurai =
Megaforce = Ninjor obviously being in Super Megaforce but only IF they could get his original voice actor back otherwise I'd be saying no. No offense to Susan Brady but she did not do a good impression of Barbara Goodson's Rita and the same goes for Campbell's impression of Wendee Lee's Alpha 6 voice so I don't feel any actor in New Zealand would be able to capture the magic that was Ninjor's "Dudley Do Right" voice.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote