View Single Post
Old 03/18/16, 10:13 PM   #366
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

At her palace Rita was ordering "Hurry faster faster more more". FInster was busy making endless supplies of monsters, and Super Putties when all of a sudden the Monster Matic exploded from being overworked.

Finster was crying "No no Oh no". Rita cried "Finster fix that machine, and get me some more Putties". FInster cried "Your awfulness the Monster Matic has been overworked, and I seem to be out of Super Putty".

Rita demanded "Well get some more". Finster ran to the supply cabinet, and started crying even more. Finster said "My queen I don't know how to explain it but we're completely out of Super Putty ". Rita cried "Well just get some more". Finster explained "I'm afraid it's not that simple".

Finster continued "You see of horrible one it takes regular putty 10,000,000 years to absorb the negative energy necessary to become Super Putty. It's just like how coal absorbs pressure to become diamonds". Rita cried "What?". Goldar assured her "My queen we already have every monster, and over hundreds of Super Putties at the Rangers as is there's no way they can win".
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote