Thread: Create a Ranger
View Single Post
Old 05/15/14, 03:54 PM   #20
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Create a Ranger

Because I mentioned him in the previous post, I thought I should post him as well.

Name: Zokar
Height, Weight, and Age: 5'6''
Ethnicity: N/A
Origin: Eltar
Ranger Team Affiliation: Eltarian Squads
Bio: Zokar was born shortly before Zordon had went to Angel Grove to set up shop there in case of an emergency situation however Zokar was the leader of various organizations on Eltar. During a job as a Cop on the planet, he had to kill a serial killer in self defense and he discovered he ran out of bullets but didn't realize it until the last thing that came out which wasn't a bullet at all. The thing that came out was a special Red seed that activated immediately and allowed him the power to morph into the Alpha Z Ranger

Powers: The Alpha Z Ranger is the American counterpart of Super Sentai's AkaRed that was introduced in Boukenger vs Super Sentai and later appeared in Gokaiger. Alpha Z Ranger shares the same powers as AkaRed does but Alpha Z can morph into any of the primary Red Rangers and he can also summon any of their weapons and other arsenal as well including the zords. He can use some Megazords regardless of their fates but it depends on whether they originally had an auto pilot system for some of their zords or not.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote