View Single Post
Old 04/12/17, 02:13 PM   #2
APieceOfTheZeo
Putty Patroller

Default Re: How would you do a sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosei Great View Post
How would you do a sequel to the latest film?
A sequel had better come, and come soon. Beyond 2018, and I'm afraid the world might forget. And that freaks me out! The world mustn't be allowed to forget. A way to seize attention the second time round would be to expand the breadth of the movie environs to encompass more locations to the west and east of Angel Grove.

Make stuff happen in the Pacific islands, and in various cities eastwards and inland, Boulder, Tulsa, Chicago, as well as expansive scenes shot in, or composited to depict New York, London, Berlin, Seoul, Shanghai, et cetera.

Extending the geographic scope of a movie is a tried and proven way in the filmmaking industry, and will do wonders in elevating the importance of Power Rangers as a movie franchise in the minds of consumers.

Speaking of New York, I remember it to be the first real-world city uttered in Power Rangers, and while a team of amphibians or perhaps a minion seems to have been first in discussing it, seeing Astronema say the name has always surfaced more powerfully in my mind's eye.
APieceOfTheZeo is offline   Reply With Quote