View Single Post
Old 04/27/15, 09:13 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Why did they not use Dairanger in season 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordoftherangers View Post
I don't know much about sentai at all so I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question but why didn't Saban use the Dairangers suits in season 3? From what I've heard they were trying to get Dairanger in until Lost galaxy. It makes sense that they would use it in S3 since they were drawing their power from ninjas now and not the dinosaurs anymore and the zyu suits wouldn't make sense. If it was up to me they would have stayed in their ninja suits for the whole season but seeing dairanger would've been great.
what would be the point of using the Dairanger in Season 3? yes they were no longer using Dinozord powers but the colors wouldn't match up well with the Kakuranger mecha since they had white, black, blue, yellow and red mecha while Dairanger had Green, Pink, Blue, Yellow and Red members.

You would need to use Dairanger in a season that had colored heroes that would match up in color. Season 2's Thunderzords would have given them the best chance to do so and because they didn't the next best chance would have been Galaxy. Lightspeed and Time Force wouldn't fly because those sets were man-made powers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote