View Single Post
Old 10/21/06, 11:55 PM   #2
Aussie Rider
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Aussie Rider Send a message via AIM to Aussie Rider

Yugi woke with a yawn, expecting the Spirit of his Millenium Puzzle to be there to greet him. Then he remembered that the Pharaoh had left months ago, taking the God Cards and the Millenium Items with him. Yugi was alone.
No, Yugi thought. He wasn’t alone. He still had all his friends, Tea, Tristan, Joey, Bakura and Grandpa. And he had his new prize.
He pulled the odd wrist device out of its hiding place. He had no idea what it did, or what it was. But he had heard it talking. It was not a spirit like the Pharaoh. The Voice spoke of danger, of great power waiting to be unlocked. Yugi wanted nothing to do with such power, but maybe he could find someone else worthy of it.

Domino High School
The first thing Yugi saw as he made it too school was the veritable convoy of vehicles. “What’s going on?” He wondered, walking up to a man in a suit, holding what seemed to be some sort of camera. “Hey, mister, what are you doing here?”

The man turned around, somewhat startled by Yugi’s appearance. “Ah…there’s a gas leak in the school. We need to close it off. Why don’t you head home?”

“Hm, okay,” Yugi said slowly. He walked off, apparently heading home before rounding the black and approaching the school from a different angle. As he approached, he saw several men in black, holing strange guns and wearing black helmets entering. “Gas leak, huh? There’s something strange going…” his thoughts were cut off by a scream from inside. “That sounded like…oh no! TEA!” Without thinking, he pushed throught he men, heading towards the scream. On instinct he slipped the odd device on his arm as he entered the class room the scream seemed to be coming from. There was Tea, facing…herself? “Huh?”

“Yugi!” the terrified Tea said. The other Tea looked at him, a face without emotion, then changed into a strange green creature with long, yellow claws on one arm.

“WHA…?! Yugi cried, diving to one side as the creature jumped at him. Several more such creatures came from the other classes. “Oh great…what are these things?” Gun shots rung out as the black clad men from earlier charged in. pin point accuracy throwing every shot into a green monster, but they didn’t seem to feel it. “This isn’t good,” Yugi muttered, looking back to the class room/ A new monster, white skin shimmering in the light was standing over her terrified form. “No! TEA!”

A window smashed, an odd buzzing noise flying past his head, sparks exploding off the creature. The buzzing noise moved around him quickly, taking out the green things surrounding him before stopping in front of him. “Is that…a bee?”

“So that’s where that went,” Yugi heard a voice mutter. “Hey, you!” He looked to see the guy with the camera looking at him, shock on his face. “Put it on the wrist brace.”

“You mean this?” Yugi said, holding his arm up. The man nodded. Yugi plucked the odd bee out of the air and placed it on the wrist brace.

“Now twist it and say ‘Henshin’.”

“Uh, okay…” Yugi said, twisting the bee. “Henshin!”

“HENSHIN!”

Kagami watched in shock as the armour of TheBee encased the spiky haired youth. “Wha…what?” The youth said, looking at his hands.

“Look out!” Kagami yelled. The newest Rider dodged as the creature charged him from behind.

“I don’t like to fight,” the boy said. “But I won’t let you hurt my friends!” The boy shot forward, driving punch after punch into the creatures. The Worm exploded as it fell from the onslaught. “Did…I just do that?” Kagami moved to his side, firing his side arm to get the Worm off his back.

“They aren’t human,” Kagami said. “They’re parasites. They kill and take the form of their victims. If you don’t fight, that’s what they’ll do to you friends.”

Yugi stood still for a moment. His friends…Tea…No. That wouldn’t happen. “I won’t let it!” He screamed. Kagami thought the Bee moved for a second, almost happily.

For Yugi, it felt like a computer had hooked into his brain as The Bee ‘told’ him what he was now capable of. “If these things want to play…” he said. “Then let’s change the rules,” he reached for his Zector, flipping the wings forward. The armour covering his arms, chest and head expanded out. “Cast Off!”

“CAST OFF!”
Kagami ducked as the armour flew, taking out a few of the Worm as it did so. “CHANGE WASP!”

“He…caught on fast,” Kagami muttered as Yugi headed straight for his friend. Joey and Tristan were trying to hold back the white Worm with chairs. He tackled it from the side, driving a fist into the side of its head.

“Guys, get out of here,” he ordered, standing between them and the Worm. They looked at him in shock.

“Is that…Yugi?” Tea asked.

“I don’t believe it,” Tristan said as Yugi began to pummel the creature. “It sounds like Yugi, but…”

“Where’d he learn to hit like dat?” Joey asked.

“Probably the same place he got that buggy suit,” Tristan said.

“What are you waiting for, MOVE IT!” Yugi ordered.

“Right,” Joey said, grabbing Tea by the arm. “Let’s go guys! Everyone out!” The three bailed quickly as Yugi touched the button on his Zector.

“Rider Sting!”

“RIDER STING!”
Energy charged through the extended spike as Yugi took the worm down, hard. A look around showed the younger Worm had already been taken out by a red armoured Rider.

“So, you are TheBee now?” The Rider said.

“Looks like it,” Yugi said. The Rider waited a moment.
“Aren’t you going to attack me?”

“WHAT?” Yugi gasped. “Why would I do that, we’re on the same side!”

“You are TheBee. TheBee works for Zect. Non Zect Rider are your enemy,” The Rider explained.

“I don’t work for anybody,” Yugi said. “I just found the brace a couple of weeks ago. If it worries that much you can have it.”

“I am not worried,” the Rider said. “But if you do not do as they ask, they will mark you as an enemy. Your friends will be in danger.”

“You risk it,” Yugi said.

“I have no friends,” the Rider said. “I am above such things.”

“That sounds…lonely,” Yugi said quietly. The Rider looked at him oddly. “I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for my friends. I know they’ve always got my back, no matter what.”

“Then why did you send them away?” Yugi looked up at him.

“Because they’ve always been there, helped me. Protected me,” eh said, conviction in his voice. “It was my turn to protect them.”

“The Worm will come for them,” the Rider said. “And Zect,” Yugi let TheBee fly off, smiling a smile that belonged on a much older person, a smile he had learnt from a very old friend.

“Then let the games begin.”
Aussie Rider is offline   Reply With Quote