View Single Post
Old 01/07/15, 12:33 AM   #3
Nebula Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Positives for Megaforce.and Super Megaforce

Tzachor getting fired was hands down the best moment this season had to offer.

Seriously the best moments this show has to offer are things that would be only slightly amusing in any other season from any other era. Past Ranger cameo? Even Operation overdrive did that better. Large Crossover battle? See Forever Red. The "mighty and morphin Tommy Oliver"? Any single episode of Dino Thunder did a better job of his presence than his entire appearance here.

It's my opinion that anyone who was fully or even mostly content with this season has seriously low standards when it comes to Power Rangers. That's just my opinion. People may disagree and say I have too much expectations when it comes to a children's tv show but if Disney could do a better job when they just didn't care at all then you seriously have a problem in the production department.

On a side note I have to admit when they actually bothered to film original footage for certain scenes in HD, it was kinda cool (save for the pre-zyus) but still nothing grand since that would be the norm in any season that's not a Tzachor season.
Nebula Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote