View Single Post
Old 06/21/11, 10:32 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Sayonara, Power Ranger Planet!

Its a shame. Unfortunately, my cpu doesn't stream well so netflix won't help me much right now. I feared that this day would come ( one of the reasons why I tried not to promote Power Rangers Planets too much, I didn't want to attract this kind of attention to them). I mean there is only so long that the rights holders of PR we're going to allow these type of sites to exist. It should be noted that they are going after a lot of youtube clips too.

I don't blame Saban Brands though. They have to protect their properties. Especially with the new Netflix deal and hopefully future DVD releases. They can no longer tolerate free streaming.

I wonder if this is just the beginning? Will they go after all the encoders and the message boards with Multimedia sections? In the past only the direct downloads we're targeted. Mesh was told to take down his Overdrive downloads by Disney back in the day. Which made sense since they we're too easily accessible. It will be interesting to see how far this goes.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote