View Single Post
Old 12/02/18, 01:27 PM   #18
Hailey Hartford

Default Re: Why did they ruin the series

Katherine had her slip-ups as "good." I honestly believe she was more herself when she was evil. The true reason why the spell lasted so long was due to her jealousy of Kimberly and her crush on Tommy. I also noticed when Tommy was alone with Katherine even while Kimberly was still there he would flirt with Katherine which angered me. It showed he still had an evil streak inside.

I honestly think Jason is better for Kimberly anyway.

As far as the discussion about the show itself, I do think some seasons are just badly written and some are better than are being given credit for.

By far I feel two of the worst seasons IMHO are Turbo(not just because of Justin either) and Wild Force.

Here is an interesting view on the whole Jason and Tommy thing. They represent the "YING VS. YANG" style which I honestly think took me awhile to see. Its why they originally butted heads in a few episodes. Both had leadership qualities. Jason was the squeaky clean Army type who led by example and always did the right thing.

Tommy on the other hand lived for the moment and made decisions without looking at the consequences. Its why he would slip up now and then and make rash decisions. Its what made him easy prey for Rita. Its also why it was never meant to last his relationship with Kimberly. I get that now.
Hailey Hartford is offline   Reply With Quote