View Single Post
Old 04/08/17, 09:23 PM   #1
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Default Ninja Steel Is Amazing!

I was wrong about Ninja Steel. The early episodes seemed like it was going to be another failed MMPR retread with Sentai plots. I also didn't like the darker undertones of Brody being in captivity for ten years. Which seemed to dark for PR.

But they have handled it well since Brody has not had any weird psd level crap that shouldn't be in Power Rangers. They have kept his storylines lighthearted like everything else.

But my main point here is that Ninja Steel has been amazing. I can't overstate that enough. Keep in mind that I have been uninterested in everything since MMPR.

Ninja Steel gets it. The high school level storylines have made this a welcome change. And they are handling them much Better than Megaforce. Since that series fIled to live up to MMPR.

Ninja Steel has had the perfect blend of slapstick and morphed action. I didn't like the villains in the beginning but they have grown on me. After the disgusting MMPR movie its a welcome change to finally have a PR season to care about. this is the most I have written on here. It doesn't"t do justice to how much I love Ninja Steel.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote