View Single Post
Old 01/21/15, 07:42 PM   #29
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Final Thoughts

Today’s episode was pretty good.

I thought a lot of parts where funny, and I liked seeing the turbo cycle, and when they finally showed him I thought Laserbot was a cool robot with his name, powers, and even appearance.

I’m tempted to think showing the Skug battle from Searching for Tyler Steele was meant to imply that the show was supposed to be in production order but then I remember the times when Robert Hughes, and Doug Sloan both have said that they didn’t really have a plan for the show.

Honestly the only nitpicks I have are that Ziktor industries is changed from being an energy company to a real estate one, and Ziktor has gone from not caring what people think, and only getting away with anything because the mayor’s a wimp to now caring what people will think.

Unless the idea is that Ziktor is one of those people who thinks that hates everyone but still expects them to like him or something.

I’m tempted to think maybe it’s supposed to justify all the real estate talk in The Battle Begins, and The Dojo Plot but even that was just so he could build more power plants.

That, and in the Spielban episode they had another fight with Laserbot they cut out, and the one they did use was longer especially since unlike the last few times it happened this episode wasn’t trying to cram in extra stuff like a Metalder battle.

Other than that another great episode.

Tune in next time everyone for more Magic Happy VR Troopers Reviews.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote