View Single Post
Old 02/17/18, 05:16 PM   #19
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: What are the names of Tommy and Kim's children?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
Eh I'll admit I would like to see a season where all the rangers are previous rangers' kids just to see if we do see their kids.

But at the same time I don't know I've shipped Tommy, and Kim but I've also shipped Kim, and Jason, and Tommy, and Kat so who knows who ended up with who.
yea I'd like to see that too but we can at least say Tommy and Kat is official until something contradicts their married life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoThunderKira View Post
Thats a good point. I think so much time has passed that we can't even rely on "Season To Remember". But I actually think Tommy and Kira will wind up together. Enough time has passed so it wouldn't be a creepy relationship.
nothing has contradicted "A Season To Remember" so until something does it's still official.

Jackie wrote the ep so I doubt Chip will be wanting to go against something that she wrote and no matter how long it's been since Dino Thunder the idea of Tommy and Kira being together would still be creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Ranger View Post
I don't see Disney approving of such a relationship. Saban Brands would have to ask their permission since they owned the series back then. So they control that continuity. I think Disney envisioned Tommy ending up with Principal Randall.
don't be ridiculous they don't have to ask Disney for anything. They want to use Master Org? they can. Lothor or Vexacus? they. Mesogog? they can. They don't need Disney's permission you clearly don't comprehend how ownership works. Disney created those characters but the franchise owned them so whoever owns the franchise is the one who owns the characters regardless of who created them.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote