View Single Post
Old 06/25/08, 09:37 AM   #11
LePage
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Yeah, it was either on Rangerboard or in an episode of Rangercast ( or both).
Found it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Funaro View Post
Adding Dino Earth, or making Dino Earth seminal to the seasonal storyline in the DT we had, would suck. You'd lose so much of what made DT its own entity that it would be a horrible loss. No school, no social lives, nothing. If we're picking up the season again after Thunder Struck, sure. The energy-dino finisher opened up a dimensional rift to an alternate universe where Mesogog proceeded to take over the entire world in short order by enslaving its reptilian inhabitants. Or even do a Marky Mark-PotA riff, and say there's a time dilation field and Mesogog has been on Dino Earth for centuries/millennia.

If Dino Earth is a mechanism for other storylines, I don't have a problem with it. Introducing Dino Earth as a key part of the mythos for DT at the onset I have a tremendous problem with, because it's the same always-on-theme crap PR pulls every season to make it impossible for the cast to simply be their own people or have adventures that are off-theme for the year. Once the season's over and they've graduated, I don't have a problem with them having adventures on an alternate Earth.
LePage is offline   Reply With Quote