View Single Post
Old 07/07/16, 05:58 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: How could Antonio become a Ranger on his own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn View Post
I don't know what it is with Blue Rangers lately. We have annoying Blue Rangers like Theo and Kevin. I can't count Kai because that was years and multiple production regimes ago. At least Koda is humble and down to Earth.
I don't entirely agree with you there.

Ninja Storm = Tori she was the smartest of the Wind Rangers but that's not really saying much when you compare her to Dustin and Shane.

Dino Thunder = Ethan was a genius who didn't care originally about the consequences of his inventious acts and yes I know inventious isn't a word.

S.P.D. = Sky was a Ranger who had looked up to his Dad (a previous S.P.D. Red Ranger) who had been hurting emotionally because of Cruger's decision to not give him the Red Ranger powers because he felt only he was worthy enough to be a Red Ranger and was too cocky about it but eventually accepted the decision over time and soon became the Red Ranger and then the Earth Commander.

Mystic Force = Madison enjoyed shooting things with her camera mostly of her friends because it was what she had enjoyed doing.

Overdrive = Dax. Now he wasn't a good Blue Ranger.
Jungle Fury = Definitely not a good Blue Ranger.
RPM = Flynn he was a Ranger who was willing to risk his life to get people inside Corinth and he also co-created a zord.
Samurai = Kevin wasn't a good Blue Ranger one of the reasons is because he was rather annoying.
Megaforce = Noah was a genius but other than that not much else. He created the Cannon in Super Megaforce but otherwise he did nothing that was real impressive.
Dino Charge = Koda. He has real character because of being a caveman and because he's been struggling with the current times which makes him a good Blue Ranger.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote