JBritney
Shadow Ranger

Examples:Tie Kwone Do
Name: Jeanmarc Britney Spears As Robert The White Time Force
Height: 4'45
Etnicity:Penticton
Orgin:BC CANANDA
Ranger Team Afiliation:PRTF

Bio:Once i was in PRIS And PRLG and i tell use my own powers to use againets lord zedd i had no choich to make
with came long with tommy olver was the green ranger
and i started someting what is going on here besides i use to be regulare power ranger i was will that was long time ago and i can't defeatd Mr mcmahon next time on WWF Wrestling am gong to use my own morpher and say time for time force and i'll will beat againest mr macmaon onces and for all like they say about me i never give up ith my fear

but theres is one thing i almost iorgot something with my power i know it was strange with mr mcmahon i ust remember
this sunday on 20 on pa par view i have to defeat with my own simple with my old morpher rescue morpher when i use my morpher i never stain a changed with my match with mr mcmahon the daughter with billions an billions with the boss i fight ith hime with my own blaster he goign to pay what he done in the path in the future maybe in few ol moths ago i'll never surrender with my reacue blaster i'll show mr macmahon that am the arn stile wrestler of them all

and prove me wrong i' tol that to bobbby taylor will someday i'll show mr mcmahon who is preety good with his match even is going to be jeanmarc dupras vs mr mcmahon
and please far always oplease do not try this at home please dont try this at home ladies and gentleman i care for my friend mark but he stick up with me long time sinces i put mark in wwf if you smell what jeanmarc is cooking
you always talked about this talke about that will the time is going tick toke tick toke tick toke so you wanna fight
with anmarc britney spears cause iam the Power rangers time force sure make big inpression of big show later on whats going to happening nxt on WWf Smackdown

try this rangers iam takin care of mr macmahon cause hes daugther stephaine mcmahon - helmesly triple h wife heya right i doubt it myself there no change with tis future
somehting you can't buy something am going to tell mr mcmahon jsut saty way my friends

and there on change to make me have make my decidein about going to jugement day ust five days fo par pr view
but i still hav my friends wes trip lucas katie jen i really stick up with my friends and eric th quantum ranger
will eric you stick that quantum morper up your ass

Powers: Wing blade i use my wing blade better monthers if you get my idea i just i defeat mr mcmahon
i just begone with my even match
i care with my family my friends maybe not right now maybe in the past maybe in the future cause am that dame good