Weight:185
Ethnicity:Antarian Royalty
Origin:Antario
Ranger Team Affiliation: Antarian Hot Pink Ranger (co-mentor) MMPR-PRLG

Bio:
I am Jessica
Queen of Antario
and the Original Hot Pink Ranger

b on the planet Antario, my family and I were forced to Earth in fear of a revolution. I was in 4th grade when I was chosen by Zordon to be the hot pink ranger. He had extreme faith in my abilities. He had told Alpha 5 that "Jessica is young, but she will grow into it" I was honored, a 4th grader chosen by a powerful Eltarian Warrior, that was really special. Unlike the other Rangers I had the urge to protect Zordon, for reasons still unknown to me. The first battle I fought was in the Command Center, Rita had wanted to kill Zordon directly, but I put a stop to that.
I recall Quagmire saying "Jessica, Jessica, warrior so grand, remember a time when Zordon's life was in your hands"

My homeworld & his have a super compatability factor.
We became extremely close, and Zordon helped resolve my Thon-bat, the Antarian time of mating. I was 12.5 Antarian years of age, he was kind & gentle. The rest of that is just between Zordon & Alpha 5 & myself.

Dimitria was a mistake, she was a bother, I protested her every question & Alpha 6's Yo Yo Yos. They were annoying. Antarian 7th graders with broken hearts are people not to be dealt with. I had lost my first band director, Brassman, that same year, & recieved a director the equivialant of Dimitria. I had "Aahs World Radio" turbo power until Divatox destroyed the Power Chamber

My heartfelt love for Zordon kept me focused during PRiS, when Andros and the other Rangers fought the bad guys I used my telepathic powers & bond to locate Zordon & figure out how to rescue him. It wasn't easy. Fighting Dark Spectre's minnions to rescue Karone was more difficult. Zordon was there, alive, I vowed I would never kill him, (it still breaks my heart to think about this) Andros didn't want to kill Zordon, I refused, "Imzadi, tu katra se ri hiyet!" I cried. Calling on my Quazar laser I mortally wounded myself so that would die with him. Throwing the laser lance at Andros I ordered him to combine it with his spiral saber, giving him enough power to kill Zordon. Mr. Spock as the Vulcan Sunset Ranger was there to mind meld with me to keep me from dying. Zordon knew I would need this, he was going to die & wanted me to stay alive. I still miss him.

Powers:Power of music,
Jessica can take any song & use it to express her thoughts.
Her telepathic powers increase this ability. She can send music into someone's mind without them even knowing it.
JZSpock is offline   Reply With Quote