View Single Post
Old 10/13/14, 12:50 PM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: About Adam's Return

When this thread was created it was more widely believed that the Zeo powers became the Turbo Powers. In recent years the school of thought has changed to the powers being separate. But I think we can asume the original Turbo Rangers no longer had the Zeo Powers. Of course Tommy somehow got them back for a time during "Forever Red". But that was years after the fact.

It was actually pretty surprising that Adam could still morph during "Always A Chance". But we can assume the Rangers didnt try the same when they lost the powers since it would have been too dangerous. Without Powered teammates like the Space Rangers Adam wouldnt have had a chance.

I would assume that the Zeo Rangers gave up their powers in the Turbo movie and that they were put on hold until Tommy accessed his years later. Only for Tommy himself no longer to be using them by Dt.

But it seems Carlos continued to hang onto his morpher long past Space Era. Since I assume he still had it when Sentinal Knight fixed those powers during OO.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote