View Single Post
Old 02/27/21, 11:58 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default David Yost has an idea for a MMPR Reunion

Its just an idea and he would need to get Hasbro invovled. Artfile was actually from a coup!e of months ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffcon...h=7ebad32d3974

Jere is sn excert.
:

While we live in a world filled with reboots and remakes, Yost seems to not only be up for reviving his iconic character but is taking active steps himself to create the possibility. “I personally have been writing a reunion series, it’s called Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Quantum Continuum. I take it seriously and it has been mentioned with everybody in the original cast. I know that at the end of the day, it’s going to take a lot of finagling to make it happen.” Yost went on to say that at the show’s 25 year reunion, Saban, a longtime owner of the Power Rangers name, should have taken advantage of the opportunity to do so then but they didn’t. However, he is optimistic that Hasbro, who now owns the rights to Power Rangers, will seriously consider his idea of developing the characters of Jason, Kimberly, Tommy, Zack, Billy and even Trini (actress Thuy Trang died in a car accident in 2001) for a reunion series as part of the show’s upcoming 30th anniversary. “I really hope that I’m writing something cool enough and interesting that my castmates would not be able to say no.”
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote