View Single Post
Old 09/27/17, 04:26 AM   #10
Kaoskid
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Pirate Squadron

Chapter 5: SPD Special

The pirates relaxed on the ship. Crimzen sat back, trying to figure out their next move.

"Allie, we picking up any chatter on the lines?"

"No, Captain." Allie replied. "Situation seems clear."

"Joe, you got anything?"

"No, Captain."

"Sanna, anything on the Zang infonet?"

"Our bounties went up from 775,000 to an even 1,000,000."

"...Bones, activate the Oracle system."

Bones activated it. The melodic voice filled the ship.

"Those who seek should ask those who serve and protect."

There was a brief moment of silence, then Sanna spoke up.

"Cops?"

"Cops." Crimzen and Joe both confirmed.

"Stako."

Sailors of the Sea of Stars, Heroes from beyond Mars,
Time to unite! Time to fight! Time for heroes to take flight!
Rangers return! With power to burn!
Time for evil to learn!
Pirates never fall! Rangers save us all!

PIRATE SQUADRON!

Power Rangers never lose! This power that we choose!

Corsairs of the sky! Rangers do or die!

POWER RANGERS! PIRATE SQUADRON!

On Earth, Later that day.

"This will not end well." Joe muttered.

"Relax, Boy Blue." Crimzen laughed. "As long as Sanna doesn't steal anything, we'll be... Put it down." Without turning around, the Pirate leader admonished his sticky fingered companion. Sanna dropped the golden bracelet.

"I was just looking, Captain!"

"Right. Ok, so all we need to do is talk to the police." Crimzen stopped walking. "Never thought I'd say THAT out loud."

"Why do we even trust that machine?" Sanna asked."

"Because, it is literally always right." Joe supplied. Sanna punched him in the shoulder, muttering something.

"Now we should try to find a police-" Bones began, then looked around. "Captain?"

Crimzen had walked off, having already spotted the police station. He walked through, his sword and blaster setting off the metal detector alarm pretty much immediately. After a brief, tense moment as EVERY cop eyeballed him suspiciously, Crimzen quietly slipped back out and handed his gear to Joe before entering again.

"Hey, Copper!" He pointed to the first officer he saw. "You know where the Great Treasure is?"

The cop looked at the alien, then back at his coffee. "Sorry kid."

Crimzed sighed. Suddenly a report came over the police radio.

"Break in at the Silver Stars jewelry store." Crimzen had a bad feeling about this. "Suspect is wearing a yellow hoodie and cargo shorts. Last spotted running South."

Crimzen facepalmed. Of course it was Sanna.

"I'll take care of it." A woman walked out. She wore a yellow and grey jumpsuit with a emblem of a dog and the letters SPD on her right side and her name on the left. "Delgado." She ran out, creating four clones as she did.

"There goes future Cop again." the officer at the front desk sat back. "Her and her four friends have been a great help since the invasion ended."

Crimzen stared at where the woman had left, trying to place her.

Sanna sat on the roof, watching the chaos. She had bumped into some guy on the street and taken a bag of jewels he had. She had promised Crimzen not to steal from SHOPS anymore. Nothing about stealing from PEOPLE!

She smiled to herself, letting her thoughts flow back to the days on Kallos when she stole to survive.....to the day her life changed

Sanna shivered in the cold of Kallos, scratching her arms to try to produce warmth. Her stomach growled and the girl stepped out into the city. Cy-born patrolled the streets, conquerers and occupators of Rhyden for five years now. Everyone who stood against them had been either destroyed or imprisoned. Most people suffered under their rule, except the collaborators who had grown rich from ill gotten wealth. After walking for a bit, Sanna found a perfect mark. A rich looking man stood, yelling at two young kids. A slight gesture and his wallet was safely in Sanna's pockets. But as she turned to leave.....the faces of those children haunted her. With a sigh, she retraced her steps. The rich man was long gone, but the hungry kids still sat there, shivering from cold and hunger. Sanna stooped down level with the elder of the two and handed him the wallet. He and his sister's eyes sparkled as they realize they would eat tonight. Sanna smiled back, and a warm yellow glow surrounded her. Unfortunately, the light show alerted the rich man and the patrolling Cy-Born, who immediately converged on the scene. Sanna took off. A dozen streets came and went, but Sanna couldn't shake off her pursuers! As she turned a corner, she realized she had ran into a dead end! The Cy-Born closed in...and were shot down! Sanna looked up. A man in a red coat and another in a blue jacket stood on the roof overlooking the alley.

"It appears the Yellow Key is responding to her, Captain." The one in blue said.

"Yep....our search is over!" The man in red held up his hand, a yellow object glowing in his fist. The yellow object flew over to Sanna to reveal itself as her future ranger key! "Te key represents a choice...." Te red clothed man explained. "Stay here and live under slavery and fear as a common thief.....or come with us aboard the Galaxy Galleon and live a life of freedom, searching for the Greatest Treasure in the Universe."

Sanna stared at the key then took it. And the yellow glow engulfed her.

"Freeze!" A voice shook Sanna from her remembrance. Z Delgado had appeared behind her. "You're done."

Sanna spun around, swinging her leg like a hammer to crack Z in the shoulder. Z used the momentum to trip kick Sanna. Sanna landed on her hands, flipping and landing a double kick on Z, before landing on her feet and sending a wicked haymaker racing for Z's head. Z sidestepped it, grabbed Sanna's arm and slammed her to the ground. Z transitioned into an arm bar. Sanna struggled, but Z was stronger. Finally, she stopped and Z handcuffed her. "You're under arrest."

"For what?"

"The robbery of the Silver Stars jewelry store and resisting arrest."

"OK, I may be a thief, and I did fight you, but I did not rob the store!" Sanna protested.

"She really didn't." A voice remaked. Crimzen appeared, holding the real thief. "My new friend did." He tossed the thief to Z before jumping down to be face to face with Sanna.

"Sanna, what was my one order for today?"

"Don't steal anything?"

"And what did you do?"

"Technically you said don't steal from shops not people...."

Crimzen simply crossed his arms and stared. Sanna sighed and conceded. "Ill be on the ship.

"Wait ....." Z looked at her smartphone, dialing up an image of Crimzen's bounty. "Aren't you a wanted pirate...."

Crimzen smiled nervously. "Yeah, see, about that..." Mid sentence, the pirate bolted, running into a nearby warehouse. Z gave chase, but before long, she heard voices speaking. Z drew nearer, and someone grabbed her and pulled her down behind a girder. She whirled to attack, but it was Crimzen!

He put his finger to his lips, then pointed.

Ahead of their hiding spot, a Cy-Born Elite and his minions were communicating with the leaders.

"The missiles are set to hit every major city on this planet!" the elite informed Payne.

Payne, in his ship, laughed. "Excellent, Mettalix ! Prepare for destruction, people of earth! We're going to blow you back to the stone age!"

Lykia walked over to a Cy-born. "It cost me half a years pay to develop those missiles. Failure-" at this she choked the Cy-born "-will. Not. Be. Tolerated."

"Worry not, my lord." Mettalix set the timer for two hours. "Nothing can stop the missles from hitting in two hours." A ringtone interrupted him. Mettalix spun and fired his blasters at the two hidden people.

Crimzen rolled to the side. "Great, NOW they call me." he muttered. He and Z entered fighting stances, and rushed the oncoming Cy-born.

"Crimzen isn't answering." Allie shut the phone. "I'm worried about him."

"Well, don't." Bones typed at the computer. "I'm tracking him now."

"Stay safe, Captain." Allie whispered.

Joe glanced at her. "The Captain can take care of himself. Nothing brings him down."

Crimzen was thrown by the shot. He rose, slamming a foot into the Cy-born. He leaped over, and assumed a stance, beckoning the Cy-born with one hand. The first one came at him, cudgel raised. Crimzen grabbed the weapon, took it from the Cy-born, hit the alien with its own weapon, and tossed it back. As the next one attacked, Crimzen simply threw one punch. The Cy-born went down, and the others charged.

Z kicked down a Cy-born, grabbed a second into a arm-bar and tossed it into the crowd. "Where's your crew, Captain?" she yelled, voice drpping in sarcasm.

"On their way...hopefully." Crimzen responded as the Cy-born began to overwhelm him from sheer numbers.

The four pirates raced toward the warehouse, but three Cy-born Arms stopped them.

Allie narrowed her eyes. "Zang. Crimzen must be in trouble."

"When is he not in trouble?" Joe asked.

"Set Sail!"

The rangers stood on the deck of the Galaxy Galleon. They ran forward, taking the ropes that hung down to propel themselves high into the air! At the height of their leap, they let go, their clothes transforming into the ranger outfits. As they hit the ground, their helmets materialized around their heads

"Let's get this over with." Sanna cracked her knuckles and the rangers charged at the CBA, and the Cy-born they had summoned.

Crimzen and Z hid from the Cy-born.

"This is nuts." Z sighed. "I miss my morpher."

"Morpher?" Crimzen looked at the officer. An afterimage of SPD Yellow seemed to appear in front of her, his connection to the morphing grid allowing him to see the residual morph energy from past rangers. "Oh."

"Yeah, anyway. Why do you keep that girl around?"

"Sanna? She may be a thief, but her key saw something in her. She may be rough and have an edge but life on the street has made her dependable and tough."

Z laughed. Crimzen could have been describing a young her. Another round of blaster fire interrupted her. "You go a plan?"

" My friends are on their way." Crimzen sat up and took a firing position. "All we have to do is hold out until then." He fired his flintlock blaster at Mettalix

A Cy-born slammed into the crate. Joe slashed another as it ran past him, before blocking a strike from a third and knocking it away. A Cy-born leaped at him, but Joe slashed it out of the air and again as it landed.

Bones hopped up on a barrel, cut down the two Cy-born nearest him, then jumped from the barrel to the boxes, and from there to the ground, firing his blaster from a lying position to fell another cybernetic menace.

Allie slashed with her cutlass, spinning on her heel to slash another Cy-born, then shooting first at in front of her, then to her left, taking out another two Zang minions. She followed it up by kicking a Cy-born into a yellow fence.

Sanna slashed a Cy-born, shot the one behind it, then spun behind the third to cut it in the back. She swung her sword again, slashing down two Cy-born in a "V" shaped strike, before turning her blaster on the ones behind her and shooting them. Sanna kicked the Cy-born before her and sighed impatiently.

"This is taking too long!" She declared, as the others gathered around. "Let's rev it up." The rangers pulled out their RPM keys.

"RPM, Get in gear!" Joe, Sanna, and Bones transformed into the RPM rangers of their respective colors, and Allie turned into the black RPM ranger

"Turbo Cannon." Joe hefted the massive cannon and fired it, blowing away several Cy-born

Sanna kicked a Cy-born, then launched a spinning heel kick to knock away another. Getting a third close, she activated the wheel on her wrist to grind into the unfortunate cybernetic soldier's face. It was launched clear across the area. "Zip Charger!" Sanna yelled, holding up a small yellow car. She charged it on her arm band for the briefest of seconds before throwing it at the Cy-born, where it smashed into them repeatedly.

Bones leaped up, holding a bright green axe high.

"Turbo Axe!" He yelled, slamming it down to release a green energy wave that battered and destroyed the Cy-born.

Allie spun right with a heel kick, then reversed her momentum to smack the Cy-born behind her with the blaster in her hand. Using her agility, she flipped into the air. "Rocket Blaster!" she yelled, firing off the weapon as she flipped in midair, landing neatly on her feet.

The four came together again.

"Let's use the thunder rangers of Eltar next!" Allie decided. The rangers pulled out the keys of their respective colors.

"It's Morphing time!" They yelled.

Joe leapt back into battle, kicking out with side kicks and spin kicks. "You are too weak." He taunted the cy-born before launching himself forward into a flying triple step kick. Landing, he launched a jumping spin heel kick on two Cy-born, before spin trip kicking the third.

Sanna swayed on her feet, using the Eltarian version of Zui Quan. She instinctively ducked and thrust her cupped hands back into the stomachs of the two Cy-born trying to attack her from behind, then stumble-punched another in front of her. Leaning her body back, she hit an enemy in the stomach, and used it as leverage to steady herself to kick another. Literally launching herself forward, she flew through the air with both fists out, hitting several Cy-born before planting both fists into the Cy-Born Arms ribs, sending it across the lot from the force of the blow.

Bones hopped on a car to avoid a blow, hanging upside down for a brief second before rolling off. He grabbed a broom from underneath the car, and used it as a weapon. He smacked a Cy-born off the car, blocked the strikes of another with the broom, and hit another off the car as well. "Time to clean up your act!" he yelled, spinning the broom before bouncing back onto the car to avoid the clumsy thrusts of the clubs before knocking all the Cy-Born out with one swing.

Allie swiped with her hands, using them like claws. She knocked down two Cy-born, then landed a spinning strike on a third. As another came behind her, Allie thrust out her elbow, catching the cyborg soldier in the chest. She ducked to avoid a blow from the front, raising her leg to kick the Cy-born in the back of the head as she did. She rose, spun and chopped a Cy-born in the throat in one smooth motion, then axe-kicked the last one

The four rangers converged together, getting the three CBA all together. The four punched their palm with their hands before moving their hands to the side,one over the other with about three inches of space between them.

"Thunder Cannon!" They yelled, and fired a blue orb of plasma energy from their hands. The orbs hit the Cy-Born Arms, deactivating their circuts and making them explode.

The four rangers took a second to catch their breath.

"Let us go and find the Captain." Joe stated. The four ran off.

Z huffed and puffed, exhausted. Her blaster are out of power and she couldn't summon more clones.

"Why do you keep fighting?" Crimzen asked. "You have no stake in this."

"Yes I do!" Z snapped. "I have to protect those who can't protect themselves. Just like your friend, I know what it's like to be on the street and not being able to change anything. But now that I have power, I can protect those without."

Crimzen thought this over. Then he nodded. "Stay here." The red eyed man stood up. "I'll take care of this." He walked out, striding

Mettalix pointed his guns at the pirate. "Not even the infamous Red Rogue can stop the missiles with only one minute to spare!"

"One minute?" Crimzen cracked the cartilage in his neck. "Plenty of time." He pulled out his morpher and Pirate ranger key.

"Set Sail!" he yelled.

Crimzen suddenly stood on the deck of the Galactic Galleon. He burst forward, before grabbing a rope and launching himself high into the air on it. He let go at the Apex of his swing and a red and black ranger suit materialized on his body. When he landed in a three point stance, his red helmet appeared. The emblem on his helmet and chest glowed.

(Start up "Hope for the World" by Ron Wasserman)

Crimzen ran at the charging Cy-born. He swung his sword, cutting down the first three Cy-born, then spun to kick another. As it fell, Crimzen leaped over a box, slashed a Cy-born down, then pulled out his blaster and shot two. He leaped, landed on a Cy-born's shoulders, and used it as a spinning vantage point to take out the others with his blasters before cleaving through it with his cutlass.

"Curse you!" Mettalix charged at Crimzen, who slashed him. Crimzen dodged under Mettalix's clumsy strike, then slashed him again. As Mettalix turned, Crimzen pulled out his blaster. "Take off!" Crimzen yelled. He fired, sending Mettalix flying out of the warehouse and into the parking lot. With one second remaining until the missiles blasted off, Crimzen shot the launch platform. It exploded, and the missiles stopped in their silos.

"You...scum." Mettalix snarled as Crimzen walked toward him.

"Crimzen!" Allie yelled as the other four rangers appeared.

"Well, now that we're all together, let's introduce ourselves properly." Crimzen turned toward Mettalix.

"Pirate Red." Crimzen stated, popping the collar of his suit.

"Pirate Blue." Joe pushed the front of his helmet in a manner reminiscent of the way he fixes his hair.

"Pirate Yellow!" Sanna yelled, then threw a peace sign salute at the monsters

"Pirate Green!" Bones excitedly ran his hands down his pants legs, as if to stop his legs from shaking.

"Pirate Pink!" Allie placed her hand over her heart and gave a slight bow.

"Power Rangers! Pirate Squadron!" They yelled as one, and the Cy-Born could almost see the pirate flag waving behind them.

"Let's go crazy!" Crimzen yelled and the rangers charged.

Crimzen slashed Mettalix, then Joe, then Bones, and the girls kicked him away.

"You pathetic worms." Mettalix roared.

"Let's have some fun." Crimzen held up his SPD Red key.

The rangers agreed, holding up their corresponding key.

"SPD, EMERGENCY!" They yelled, transforming into the SPD rangers. They walked with purpose, weapons at their sides.

Mettalix charged, and the girls intercepted him. Sanna and Allie spun and struck, hitting Mettalix again and again, dodging his strikes.

"Here I go!" Sanna yelled. She ran forward, striking with her Deltamax striker, smacking away Mettalix's left hand before kicking him in the chest, launching herself into the air and stabbing his chest. Allie leaped high in the air, dodging two laser blasts and landing behind Mettalix. As he turned, she thrust her Striker into his chest, knocking him back.

Joe and Bones rushed forward, striking with their Deltamax Strikers, hammering away at him. As Mettalix stumbled, Bones transformed his striker into blaster form. He jumped, tumbling in the air and firing in the air, unleashing green energy blasts. He landed, and a final blast sent Mettalix stumbling away.

Joe slid back, dodging Mettalix's laser blasts and firing one of his own. Mettalix was sent tumbling to the ground. He rose and fired at Crimzen, who dodged each one as he readied his Deltamax blasters. Crimzen leaped high into the air, dodging an explosion set off by Mettalix's stray shot, and fired his blasters repeatedly. Each shot fired hit its mark. Crimzen landed, using the blasters to block each blow from Mettalix. He punched Crimzen repeatedly, then landed a kick. "Time for you to go!" he yelled, kicking with all his might.

"This is it!" The Rangers fired their weapons at once, destroying Mettalix. They turned away as he exploded, going back to their pirate forms.

In Space

"Lykia!" Prince Payne roared.

"Firing the Magna Cannon!" Lykia pointed the controller and pulled the trigger, activating the cannon. It hit Mettalix reviving him and enlarging him.

"Now, I can use the missiles myself!" Mettalix burst the roof and grabbed a missile.

"Of course." Crimzen sighed. he dialed up the Galaxy Galleon and transformed it into the Pirate Megazord.

The Megazord leaped down, slashing with its twin cutlasses. As Mettalix stumbled, the pirates grabbed the hand carrying the missile.

"We'll take this off your hands!" Allie yelled. The Pirate Megazord slashed across Mettalix's chest, knocking him down. The Pirate Megazord turned.

"Time to return this!" Crimzen yelled, before the Megazord threw the missile into space, where it cut a line through the Zang forces.

"They did it." Z mumbled to herself. "Good job, rookies."

The SPD keys started to glow and float.

"A new True Power, huh?" Crimzen snatched the key out of the air. "Let's test it out!"

The Rangers inserted the keys into their Ship Wheels. Gatling guns appeared on the arms and legs of the Megazord, and a white body and a pair of police lights appeared on the chest.

"Patrol Pirate Megazord!" The rangers yelled.

As Mettalix rose, Crimzen spun his wheel. The new parts disengaged, transforming into a white and red patrol car.

"A squad car?" Bones rose in his seat excitedly.

"Yes. It's so adorable!" Allie clapped.

Joe nodded in approval.

"Watch it go!" Sanna cheered.

The Speedy car easily avoided Mettalix's attacks, spinning around him as if it had a mind of it's own. It drove up the side of a skyscraper, dodged a few more laser blasts, then launched itself into the sky. The Car fired twin blue lasers, hitting the cybernetic elite and knocking it back. it re-fused with the main Megazord.

The Patrol Pirate Megazord pulled out two large blasters.

"Let's light him up!" Crimzen yelled. The Megazord took off, spinning and firing at the Elite.

"Here we go!" Sanna yelled, spinning her wheel clockwise. The Megazord launched itself into a dive, firing. The blast knocked the lefthand blaster out of Mettalix's hand.

"Now to end it." Crimzen decided. The Rangers turned the keys again. "Final Judgment!" they yelled, and the Gatling guns on the arms and legs unloaded everything they had on the unfortunate Mettalix. He exploded for good.

Crimzen, Sanna and Z headed to the station, the other rangers following.

As Z entered, a man in a red and grey version of her outfit walked up to her.

"Hey, Z! You missed it, we caught the thief. You won't believe it! He reported being robbed for the jewels, and the owner identified him! Crazy, right?" The man chattered excitedly. "Want to get some breakfast? It's extra buttery." At the word "buttery" the man wiggled his fingers.

"Well, I guess you guys are free to go." Z turned toward Sanna and Crimzen. Sanna perked up. "Provided Sanna returns the jewels." And Sanna scowled again.

Crimzen looked at the man, who was being flanked by a blond haired woman in a pink SPD uniform, an orange haired man in a blue SPD uniform, and an Asian woman in a green SPD uniform.

"Oh, you guys must be the Pirate Squadron!" The man in the red SPD uniform stuck out his hand. "I'm Bridge. This is Syd, Boom and Rachel." Crimzen looked at Bridge, and an afterimage of SPD Red appeared over him. "Thanks for all your help."

Crimzen and Sanna nodded.

Ending theme:

SPD Emergency!

Power Rangers SPD
Power Rangers to the rescue
Power Rangers SPD

Heroes on your side
Heres for all time
Out to save the universe
No matter where you are
Whether near or far
You can always call out...

Space Patrol
Space Patrol
Space Patrol
Space Patrol Delta!

Power Rangers Go!

Power Rangers SPD
Go Go SPD

Last edited by Kaoskid; 09/27/17 at 11:28 AM.
Kaoskid is offline   Reply With Quote