View Single Post
Old 06/02/15, 06:16 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Your fandom history

I didn't have a compiuter at home in the early days of pr. So anytime I had accesses.to one with internet I would usually try to find prwebsites. Usually to try and find news. I believe I went to Astro Ranger's site, PRC, the original PRO, Morphing Grid, and PROA. I also.v gisited some cast sites. In 2000 , I finally got.l.my own compjter and was able to visit PR sites anytime I wanted.

I mainly hung around PRC and PRo. I began using their coolboard message boards. It wasn't long before they moved to ezboard. I was a full time member of.l the fanfom. at.this point. I even visited the newsgrou sometimes since I had aol. I followed PRC Board. into the Rangerboard era. This became my main board of choice for quite a few years.

I worked on a fan fiction series with Delta Red that reimagind Lightspeed Rescue. I wrote episode summeries.and Delta turned them I to full stories. He series was never finished.

In 2004 I discovered that the PRO Ezboard was still online. I became facisnated with bringing the board back. I decided to start a website to promote the board. Which quickly expanded into covering the pr series. The name of the site was Power Rangers Online Database. in a year I got permission to use the PRO name and changed the name of the site to Power Ranger Online. I also gained full ownership of the board. After ezboard was hacked I decidd to open an invision free. A few years after that I moved to vbulletjn. Over the years I rebraneded that board and reopened the ezboard. But I eventually combined everything and returned PRO to vbulletin

I also started to pay attention to prn, pre, ranger talk a little bit. I became pretty active on rangercrew when it first started and even was a mod their briefly. I still visit rangerboard ,PRE, Rangervision, and Rangecrew but nowadays my focus is here. I am also an admin at Rangertalk.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote