View Single Post
Old 04/26/16, 12:33 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Crossover episode and other things

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfifepsu@yahoo.com View Post
Ok Wherent they going to have a Power Rangers / VR TRoopers Crossover? I wish they diherd and why not??
It was written about in a comic book but other than that there was no truth to a Power Rangers/VR Troopers teamup and no one even knows if they were truly even considering of one for the show.

Quote:
I saw in Fox Kids magazines of a VR trooper going to leave the show to be the gold ranger I think. Ok was VR troopers canceled at the LASt minute? or something? and Ok why was it? or is it "no one knows". Was it a rumor? or was it planneD?
No one really knows the whole story. It's likely the show was planned to end because there would've been no more Metal Heroes footage that they had wanted to use it's the same reason why Beetleborgs had ended.

Quote:
How come for season 2 they had this same background music from Ziktor in his office scenes to when Grimlord is in the DArk Fortress
Likely just a way to cut costs.

Quote:
why did they have the dark fortress blow up at the last episode? Was that a sense of finality? as like the last episode of Beetleborgs, the villian is dealt with a blow.
No idea but more than likely it was the best sense of finality that we were going to get.

Quote:
Why didnt they ask GAleo who Grimlord is.?
Galieo wasn't going to know.

Quote:
Was the Pyramid in the Isis Demension their only chance of finding his Identity
Yes unless they had somehow get into Ziktor's Building and had walked into his office uninvited and had caught him in the middle of his transformation but the odds of that happening were very slim.

Quote:
If the Troopers discovered his identity, how mad would Grimlord had been about it?
I'd say he would have been extremely mad about it because it would mean he wouldn't be able to go back to the Real World.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote