View Single Post
Old 03/08/06, 08:08 AM   #28
jeffbobs
Comic Relief

Default Re: dont mean to sound like a blastphmus person but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptera Power
dont mean to sound like a blastphmus person but.... Don't you think that sometimes we are just idoling over a fake? Take this into thought:

1. She had to delay her cd nearly 4 times

2. She is never here to talk to her fans

3. The only thing keeping HER message board alive is us

4. The only time everyone got to talk to her was either talking to our TVs on Dino Thunder (I memorized episodes to make a convrsation... i admit it lol) or if we manage, and i do mean MANAGE to get an interview out of her.

Like i said, just a thought

-Joe
for 1, how does this make her a fake? she is who she is she isnt pretending to be someone else.

2. how old are you, because im 17 and just take up a full time job and i can only find time to post on the forum 1 or 2 times a week if im lucky, when i get my camera and start filming my film for the film festival i probs wont beable to post for ages. and all of this is nothing compared to anything that Emma has to do. she was recording her CD she was rehersing for the london awards thing, she was busy doing other things.

you get pretty much the same responce from any other fan site because they dont have much time to go on the internet and check out the site.

and also their are about 100+ fan sites out their or sites for power rangers that want her to post things, she is going to post on the most popular one so more people can see it and it saves time.

3..........thats the thing that keeps any message board alive...... :wink: if it was emma's message board and she was the only person on it, it would look a bit silly now wouldnt it.

4.cheese
jeffbobs is offline   Reply With Quote