View Single Post
Old 10/14/09, 07:56 PM   #23
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
Of course. Good action sequences, I like the Ryuki costumes, and JTC and Xaviax are still cool as hell. Kit, his friends, and the amazingly bare story now that the Rider War's over are the nagging problems.
The big problem I have with Kit, is that for the titular character he doesn't really do much. Even after he said "I"m ready to go after Xaviax" the characters never took to the offensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
it's far from the top-rated series on their programming block. And the toys have sold as well as used snot.
I'm sorry to hear that. It seems as though KRDK hasn't "clicked" with anyone. I just got my copy of the latest issue of G-Fan magazine (Canadian-based, Japanese Sci Fi magazine) and the KRDK article is almost a footnote. The article only touches upon the basis of Dragon Knight (no opinion is offered as to whether or not the show is good or not), and it's mostly pictures (two mirror monster prowling the streets, Matt Mullins on a locational shoot, Stephen Lunsphord on a green screen soundstage and one of the artificial riders. I hope the last of which indicates we at least get something out of this anoying government arc.).
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote