View Single Post
Old 06/09/16, 02:34 AM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: How could Antonio become a Ranger on his own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan's Wrath View Post
Six Rangers just aren't as good as they used to be. They are usually just the wierd whacky guys of the group. And really don't come off as more special than a normal Ranger. There is no real great Sixth Rangers anymore. They are all generic and don't really stand out. The last great Sixth was Eric.
I completely disagree to a point.

Nina Storm = Cam was the genius of the group and he was so smart that he created a virtual replicant to help with his duties at Ninja Ops while he was busy being a Ranger. Also keep in mind that his Dad had banned him from becoming a ninja due to the promise he had made to his previous wife which was obviously hurting Cam emotionally.

Dino Thunder = Trent was a good friend to the team but when he was bonded to the gem the gem's evil energies had corrupted it and had forced control on himself and it took a bit for someone to trust him again once the gem's evil control was neutralized.

S.P.D. = Cruger was an emotionally battered police Commander who was still dealing with what he had thought was the death of his wife.
I will agree that Omega was a pathetic 6th Ranger though.

Mystic Force = Daggeron. He was one of the warriors that had fought in the Ancient Battle and had discovered that a good friend of theirs; Calindor had betrayed them so he fought him until their energies collided and they were cursed and of course because of the curse he was cursed to become a frog until Maddie had kissed him to break the curse. Daggeron then took over as a Mentor figure.

Overdrive, Jungle Fury, RPM, Samurai and Megaforce = I do remember with Tyzonn, Dominic, Gem and Gemma and Antonio not being the best. Robo Knight was okay but Orion wasn't that good.

Ivan was good for a 6th Ranger in Dino Charge.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote