View Single Post
Old 03/14/06, 03:45 PM   #36
Ivydraken
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to Ivydraken

Okay I need to say something. Usually I just watch the board like a good little moderator and do my job, but enough is enough. When I met Emma in person she was the most gracious, sweetest, and generous person to her fans. She never complained or treated anyone with disrespect. To expect someone to be online 24 hours a day or regularly is a little extreme.

Now I realize that she hasn't been on here in forever and that she did post on RB, but the problem needed to be dealt with there rather than on a smaller board. I don't believe that she is abandoning any of her fans, she is just busy.

I have so many things on my plate that I am unable to post on RB, eyeshine, or here as much as I use to and I’m one of the admins at RB. I am in law school; I'm working on the convention, and establishing contacts for my future job.

I'm just using myself as a comparison because my activities prevent me from being available online and I know that same must be true about Emma.

You guys should be grateful that she has a site and a board where you have the possibility to contact her. Many other actors and singers don't even offer that to their fans. She is a very nice and understanding person and you are judging her too harshly without any precise evidence or references.
Ivydraken is offline   Reply With Quote